Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Exclnt post and observations... Thanks..
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good ones FLORAGRACE and Princess...Devi maiya...blessing and Khushi...being Arnav's Khushi... all adds up..

Khushnav...OMG...Krishna did kidnap Rukmani to marry her ...didn't he? May be there is more on that...in future...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am being naughty.

At office when khushi & Devi maiya jamped (sorry falling) at a time. Arnav choose to save Devi maiya but devi maiya thrown him on KhushiπŸ˜‰. like "mere pass nehi khusi ke pass jaao"πŸ˜†
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Good ones FLORAGRACE and Princess...Devi maiya...blessing and Khushi...being Arnav's Khushi... all adds up..

KhushArnav...OMG...Krishna did kidnap Rukmani to marry her ...didn't he? May be there is more on that...in future...

@ bold- is it ? this is new info for me...So Arnie is going 2 b modern Prithiviraj and instead of White horse, his white SUV...

gosh! this is interesting πŸ˜ƒ
Khushnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Khushnav...OMG...Krishna did kidnap Rukmani to marry her ...didn't he? May be there is more on that...in future...

Yup Sush. And if I remember right, it happened on the day of Rukmini's marriage and (the best of all points 😳) Rukmini writes a message to Krishna to save her from the forced marriage! Gosh! Imagining this with our ArHi is like...*slips into dreaming mode*πŸ˜‰
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

@ bold- is it ? this is new info for me...So Arnie is going 2 b modern Prithiviraj and instead of White horse, his white SUV...

@ KhushArnav good points and  good observation πŸ‘
i prefer prirhiviraj πŸ˜‰  more heroic πŸ˜†

sharii πŸ€—  white horse  === white SUV πŸ‘  you are become naughty day by day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

I agree...It is Really interesting!!

White SUV instead of white horse...ha ha ha...I like it!!

yes you are 100% right Princess... Prithviraj did the same to Sanyogita...!
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushnav

Yup Sush. And if I remember right, it happened on the day of Rukmini's marriage and (the best of all points 😳) Rukmini writes a message to Krishna to save her from the forced marriage! Gosh! Imagining this with our ArHi is like...*slips into dreaming mode*πŸ˜‰

😍

even if CVs had not thought about this. i wish they do this 😳

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sharu - Credits 2 Mr. Arnav for making me unleash my besharamness

@ Sushi- I can imagine him dragging her 2 his SUV and pushing her in front seat...Horse wud hav been better option still😍
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pbtghosh

I am being naughty.

At office when khushi & Devi maiya jamped (sorry falling) at a time. Arnav choose to save Devi maiya but devi maiya thrown him on KhushiπŸ˜‰. like "mere pass nehi khusi ke pass jaao"πŸ˜†

He he he...Nice!  Devimaiya gave him the instant reward for saving her!! And asked to go to maiya ke bhawan bhawan bhawan...πŸ˜ƒ