-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Giaa looks pretty thanks for sharing.

How long ago were these pictures taken?

She's in yellow again, she loves that colour, 4 times now in public appearances wearing yellow.

t was 16th Sep, meaning this past friday..
as for the colors i thought the same..but lol she says her fav colors r red n purple! but she sure looks very pretty n yellow!

I think she look pretty in yellow, and I don't know why purple and red are her favourite colours.  

So recently 16th Sep, if she attended the show maybe just to be seen out and about, but not nominated in these Talent awards...I think celebs get free seats to such things, nice night out and they go to watch other performers.

she was nominated for the
BEST NEW ACTOR FEMALE (Television) ..remember we had a topic here asking to vote for her, Rucha n Nazim...it was for these awards..im pretty sure cz the same date was mentionedEmbarrassed
http://newtalentawards.tellychakkar.com/y2k11/nomination.php
n well i seriously doubt Giaa has that much spare time to attend awards where she is not nominated considering saathiya shooting schedules..specially with a maha episode this month...

n lol abt the color thing...my fav color is blue but red looks way better on me! so people always don't like what is best for them!!lol am joking...
LOLanyway giaa sure looks very pretty here!

okay thanks, my fav.colour is blue and it looks nice on me...LOL

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Gia is looking awesome

thanks for sharing
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Thx for sharing   ...  yes she looks very pretty in yellow.
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Giaa looks pretty thanks for sharing.

How long ago were these pictures taken?

She's in yellow again, she loves that colour, 4 times now in public appearances wearing yellow.

t was 16th Sep, meaning this past friday..
as for the colors i thought the same..but lol she says her fav colors r red n purple! but she sure looks very pretty n yellow!

I think she look pretty in yellow, and I don't know why purple and red are her favourite colours.  

So recently 16th Sep, if she attended the show maybe just to be seen out and about, but not nominated in these Talent awards...I think celebs get free seats to such things, nice night out and they go to watch other performers.

she was nominated for the
BEST NEW ACTOR FEMALE (Television) ..remember we had a topic here asking to vote for her, Rucha n Nazim...it was for these awards..im pretty sure cz the same date was mentionedEmbarrassed
http://newtalentawards.tellychakkar.com/y2k11/nomination.php
n well i seriously doubt Giaa has that much spare time to attend awards where she is not nominated considering saathiya shooting schedules..specially with a maha episode this month...

n lol abt the color thing...my fav color is blue but red looks way better on me! so people always don't like what is best for them!!lol am joking...
LOLanyway giaa sure looks very pretty here!

okay thanks, my fav.colour is blue and it looks nice on me...LOL

lol...so we do share the same fav color serial twin! haha u r lucky if its ur best color too!Wink

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Thanks for the pics Giaa looks beautifulSmile

vaishali667 Goldie
vaishali667
vaishali667

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
thank a lot for sharing 

Go to top