India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

17.09 SBS-SRK with Sanaya+B'day Bash-Vid/Pic added

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I was looking on the forum and didnt see this posted (looked last 15 pages) or my eyes missed it (one without watermarks of a website that is).  If already posted ,mods can either close or merge whichever they think best.  This one does not have any watermarking or advertising on it :)

Episode recapped the SRK dance with Telly actresses and khushi danced as well, then there was a birthday bash segments on the sets with Barun and Sanaya and the Lavanya girl

Pics added below 4th post

Edited by Illyria - 18 September 2011 at 9:33am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsp87deepi04kripsyavekshaluvtwilight19krazzy4ArHiradiationArnavKhushi1996Armu4evasihunims6TheBlueAngel-sia--Chinnu-ILoveDramashilparoxxSunriseGreennoorie_duskbfunofbb123FebruaryFlowerIshrafan11S.StephyShiningStar18AnotherAdmirerraaspach-Leah-the_rain-Amyyanjaani07stardust-Alyaa_27.Mandy.shybabepinky_blueskiesAisha.Kash-Gurti-VisuDark-HuesAnam...DiyaS.Saraa.mazkachazkaMariaa.SG..Enchanteur..-InnocentSoul-Roshini1494-Deepali-Starktastic..-Jia-..

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
tnx for sharin julz!!! da link was posted somewhere yesterday...

when i read da title of this post i thought shah was there with sanaya to celebrate her b day ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
was it posted? i couldnt find the link only the TT on, there was one which was watermarked with another website link, but i thought that wasnt allowed?

Edited by Illyria - 18 September 2011 at 5:05am
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Pictures

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshaveksharadiation-sia-lostlovesun2011..-Niru-..Ishrafan11bfunofbb123FebruaryFlowerDaviILoveDramalittlemoinav_batShiningStar18stardust--Leah-S.StephyprnczAnotherAdmirerraaspach.Saraa.adits7mazkachazkapinky_blueskiesDark-HuesAnam...Neloufer.-Deepali-Roshini1494.Dulcet..-Jia-..Starktastic-LetItGo-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
that's ok julz!!!! 

awww tnx heaps for da caps babez!! it was shooo cute da way barun & sana taunted our birthday girl to reveal her age ROFL
stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
juleka di thanxBig smile.. i dunno if they are posted or not (not as patient to search 15 pagesROFL).. so will settle this..
these offscreen moments are just sooo cute!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

ayshran Goldie
ayshran
ayshran

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!!
subtlesapphire Senior Member
subtlesapphire
subtlesapphire

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
awww,,, happy birthday sanaya!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index