Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

JUST LOOK AT LATEST TAM RATINGS(4TH-10TH SEP) (Page 2)

rasiya. IF-Dazzler
rasiya.
rasiya.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
hi , i am new to this forum , i just want to say one thing from 2-3 weeks digu was not well so his role was not shown properly ,it was all about dutta & nakusha so we can't blame him entirely for the downfall (it's just my viewpoint like yours) 

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

I am actually njoying this . 

I donot that PS's lead to leave now...Hold it , before u throw  chappals at me. 

I donot want him to leave now , becoz I want the  TRP is fall lower and I want PS to see it fall. 

Why give PS  the easy way out , I want PS to feel the pain and pinch ..
to an extent that he never mess with ppl life's and career again . 

That's a wish of the scorpion in me ...I want to see Red .  

priya hun lagta hai abh toh Pranju bby kabhi bhi theek nahi hoga...we jus wasted so many of our get wel wishes on himLOLLOLLOL

thnx 4 d great news...x

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 18 September 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scorpio10

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Originally posted by scorpio10

I am actually njoying this . 

I donot that PS's lead to leave now...Hold it , before u throw  chappals at me. 

I donot want him to leave now , becoz I want the  TRP is fall lower and I want PS to see it fall. 

Why give PS  the easy way out , I want PS to feel the pain and pinch ..
to an extent that he never mess with ppl life's and career again . 

That's a wish of the scorpion in me ...I want to see Red .  

priya hun lagta hai abh toh Pranju bby kabhi bhi theek nahi hoga...we jus wasted so many of our get wel wishes on himLOLLOLLOL

thnx 4 d great news...x

Mish 

My current avatar , says it all 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kesara

hi , i am new to this forum , i just want to say one thing from 2-3 weeks digu was not well so his role was not shown properly ,it was all about dutta & nakusha so we can't blame him entirely for the downfall (it's just my viewpoint like yours) 
Welcome to Indiaforums...I think you are regularly following LTL...I agree that Deegu was not shown properly...Dutta-Nakku relation turning sour just because of this Deegu character...his character which was bought as new protagonist as replacement to Mishal failed miserably...ever since new Dutta entered the show this(Deegu) character turned out much irritating...and majority of viewers have mailed to PH to end off Deegu character and they have not...presence of Deegu character has badly effected the show despite his footage is less...if you look at comments on other topics majority of forum members are also unhappy with Deegy character...
phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

LTL failed with  Mishal's exit from the show!

I agree in terms of standards...not in terms of TRP's...though the show was not in TOP10 after Mishal exit but it fared decently at TRP charts...TRP ratings even rose when Shabbir entered as Dutta Bhau...real downfall of show has started ever since the focus remained on Deegu despite Dutta presence(in between 2 weeks Dutta was not shown at all...Deegu killing NS etc track)...but the downfall in TRP ratings started when Deegu staying in PN...DUTTA-DEEGU-BAAJI partnership and after that was truly irritating...which in turn have become irritating...
rasiya. IF-Dazzler
rasiya.
rasiya.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Welcome to Indiaforums...I think you are regularly following LTL...I agree that Deegu was not shown properly...Dutta-Nakku relation turning sour just because of this Deegu character...his character which was bought as new protagonist as replacement to Mishal failed miserably...ever since new Dutta entered the show this(Deegu) character turned out much irritating...and majority of viewers have mailed to PH to end off Deegu character and they have not...presence of Deegu character has badly effected the show despite his footage is less...if you look at comments on other topics majority of forum members are also unhappy with Deegy character...

i respect ur viewsSmile ,but i think dey have nothing to show if dey will end digu's role , either dey shud have not brought digu's role or someone else as dutta while knowing that it's only mishal who could do justice to dutta's role , now d story is totally ruined bcoz of their stupidity 

Go to top