Miley Jab Hum Tum

Hitler Didi a new show on Zee TV with Rati Panday

-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hitler Didi a new show on Zee TV with Rati Panday

Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2011 By admin. Under Headline, Zee TV   

Sizzling Rati Panday will play the lead role along with Sumit Vyas in a new show coming on Zee TV named as Hitler Didi. The show is made byIla Bedi Dutta's proudction house Trilogy Krikoi . The show focuses on the struggles of a working girl who handles her family and her profession together, and the show is tentatively titled as Hitler Didi.

Rati Pandey, who was last seen in Jee Le Ye Pal is going to essay the character of Hitler Didi and Sumit Vats is most probably going to be cast opposite to her.

Source:

http://movies.ta2.in/2011/09/hitler-didi-a-new-show-on-zee-tv-with-rati-pandya/

Note: Sumit Vyas and Sumit Vats are two different actors and may be by mistake the person who posted this article initially wrote Sumit Vyas...

Edited by dj_adnanss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria.arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thank you for sharing 😊
AJANTA- thumbnail
show will sure rocking.rati rocks
nupurlover90 thumbnail
happy that rati going to comeback but will be more happy the lead actor is someone well known to everybody but anyway congrats to rati  i am sure she will rock the show!
Thanks for sharing...

First of all upcoming show is female oriented that is why makers are concentrating on getting strong female lead not the male lead ( may be male lead role is weak that is they r not taking popular face at the moment)

If the guy is sumit vyas... than please check his profle below  ( this guy is allright) ,can look good with the makeover

If the male lead is Sumit Vats , check his profile below ..( this one 😕), makeover or no makeover..he will still look the same

But let see who is going to be in the show.. Sumit Vyas or Sumit Vats
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@ ..Priyanka.. To be very honest with you when the first article came i googled Sumit Vyas name and i was like he can look good with make-over and was thinking may be people are over-reaction (may be Sumit Vyas name was on the back of my head) but then i saw the name again and googled Sumit Vats and got to the know reason why people were reacting like that...
If Sumit Vats is the lead (which according to many articles it's Sumit Vats only) then going by the title of the show there are high chances he would be her younger brother only (may be😕) and anyways i think Rati's character would be the central character of the show only and all other characters are going to revolve around that characters life...
If Sumit Vyas is the main lead then it's fine still i am not expecting the male lead character to be that strong..
They may introduce some good actor later on opposite her...
There is confusion about the male lead who would be the guy also Rati hasn't confirmed anything yet!!..wait and see.. 
Edited by dj_adnanss - 12 years ago
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Female oriented show also must have a strong male lead.that is really very important bcoz today every show has romantic plots in which chemistry is very very important.
  We have many female oriented shows on tv now a days,but makers are concentrating on male lead also.
  I am not pointing sumit Vas,or i don't mean other way.But still channel and PH must look for a popular face who can fit very well with rati
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree, a known, popular face should be opposite her...since rati is coming back after a year, i dont want anything to be compromised and i really want this to work for her...who knows if this guy will be good but i said that once before for something else, and it left me disappointed...hope everything works out for the best ðŸ˜Š
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow- great news
welcome back rati
We will definitely give a chance to dis show.
and abt male lead actor- hmm pehle acting dekh lete hai pher decide karte hai kya karna hai...

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
ejaj_ thumbnail
ya first chance to banta hai