Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Saif & Soha on Saifeena's marriage next year! (Page 6)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by Mages

soha is getting excited for her bro's 2nd marriage...well she would be excited with her bro's first marriage too earlier back in 90s...doesn't it sounds so odd...a father of 2 kids getting married again...yes its happens in the world...but its looks odd...whether bollywood...kollywood...hollywood or whatever wood...even normal life...its so odd...

i always believe that one should get married when he/she is completely willing to mentally...wholeheartly...physically give their 1000000% in a marriage...if no better don't get married...because after marriage not only husband-wife suffers but also kids...

Soha excited? haha, you dont know the story do ya?
Saif's family didnt know about his first marriage. Soha, Sharmila, not even his father. He eloped with Amrita. There wasnt a formal wedding.
His family never accepted her. They would never have accepted her and he knew it.
He met her and thus started a heated affair between the  two. A week later she told him that unless they get married, her parents were gonna marry her somewhere else.
That's when he decided to run away with her. He didnt have the guts to tell his parents. The day of the wedding, Saif recalls that he almost chickend out, but his friends gave him some courage.
Lo behold, they got married secretly. Sharmila foudn out about it weeks later. She heard some rumours about Saif and Amrita nad one day when Saif bumped into her (he had moved out of hsi parents house by that time), she said to him, to just come hom Saif, and bring her, I'm sure she's a nice girl, but just DONT get married to her or anything.
He said it was the strangest moment of his life LOL

thats his part of story...what abt amrita's part of story...ConfusedLOL

you never read the  story after saif-amrita divorce...the same sharmila and soha told the media that no matter what they will stand for their daughter-in-law...that beautiful news was not only printed in internet but newspapers too...soha is happy that her sister-in-law is moving on with her career life and she supports her fully...another sensational news came after the divorce...

chalo whatever it is...prepare for the sensational news of 2012 that will going to change the world...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...its already very popular now...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I know about that story as well. I have never defended Saif's cheating..ever! That's disgusting, and if he cheats again, then you think I'm gonna stand up for him? Hell NO.

You give people a chance once. You do it once, it can be a mistake, you do it twice, then its a habit.

As of now, its been 5 years, and he hasnt shown me any reason to doubt him yet.
Even Kareena admitted that she was terrified when she was getting into a relatoinship with him, coz everyone knows his reputation.
But dont underestimate Bebo.

I'd like to see Saif try to cheat with a hound dog like Kareena breathing down his neck at every move. She has her sources all over. LOL

There's a reason Johar and others say that Kareena knows about everything and anything going on in the industry, even the gossip, even before the people themselves know about it.
Saif cheats agian, she'll bucher him with a butter knife

-Kruti.S-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
HAWWW. I am late to the party!!!!!!! But OMG. What an annoucement. Eeeks. Saifu Bebo finally walking down the aisle Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

My feelings are SO much like Desu's on first page. Ofcourse, hers are much more, she's been a fan since forever but I love them loads tooo. I am SOOO happy its turning from a live-in to marriage next year. sighs.

I know I wasn't the types "They won't last beyond 6 months" but sure as hell I was "are they gonna be able to last it through"? Cause given how these 2 were back then, well, more of how Saif was LOL and Bebo's off-screen attitude and persona and all, can you really blame one?  LOL But today, when you look at them, all you can do is "AWWW. BLESS" EmbarrassedBlushing

Gosh, I am REAL happy. As if mere apne ghar ki koi shaadi hai LOL I want to be on the Invite list pleaseee BlushingLOLLOL

Lots and lots of good wishes, love and luck to Saif and Bebo
Hug

desigal90

morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Guys dont worry about Kareena's career post marriage.
Saif just recently became a producer...JACKPOT! Wink 
Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morsal_cute

THE DAY KARENA GET MARRIED . ALL BOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES WILL DANCE NON STOP THAT DAY WILL BE ALL ACTRESSES DAY AS SHE WILL LOSE  HER POWER IN BOLLYWOOD AND NO ONW WILL OFFER  HER MOVIES OR NO KHAN WILL WORK WITH HER  STARTING FROM SALMAN TO KHAN OF KHANSOuch. LOOK AT HER KARISHMA SHE MADE  BIG MISTAKE  BY MARRYING A MARRIED  MAN. NOW KAREENA MAKING SAME MISTAKE MARRYING A GUY AGE OF 41 WITH 2 KIDS
writing in captial letters is considered shouting.. which is against the rules of IF!Tongue

desigal90

morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Go to top