Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Saif & Soha on Saifeena's marriage next year! (Page 5)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I hope the functions take place at the Pataudi palace!

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana1

Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

HE CHEATED?!! Shocked OMG that is news to me! Whoa Saif! Ouch Why would he marry her if he barely knew her for a week? Stern Smile

young stupid love makes you do stupid thingsLOL

young stupid love doesn't produce 2 kids yaar...LOLAngry...and he marry her only knowing her for 1 week...where does kids appears in his life...for god sake he is a father of 2 kids in his first marriage...and amrita scarificed her film career for marriage...lets not forget this detail...the only word is i can say...he cheated his wife...its not the other way round where amrita cheated him...and such men are not trustable...even before kareena...and being married he had other gf too...and by the way saif-amrita never acted in any movies together in the early days...whatever everyone knows is from saif side...amrita never even commented in it...so its all his side...

well all the best to them...and i hope saif shows his loyalty in 2nd marriage...there is difference between being a boyfriend and husband...when he couldn't lift up expectations in his first marriage and he have 2 kids too...i hope he does in 2nd...

not fond of kareena in anyways neither on-screen nor off-screen...even though i admire some of her works example JWM...Bodyguard

chalo 2012 going to have a dhamaka news of the marriage...more controversies...the news channel will be busy airing this very sensational world news of saif marrying kareena that going to change the world... rather than showing crimes...the cases...world news...stock exchanges...i remembered abhi-ash wedding...where every news channel of the hindi channels only showed their marriage rather than other important news which is important for the world and also i remembered the women who cut her wrist for abhisekh that sensational news...oh god i was fed up...i still remember my grandfather asking me...is this a very big world news that might change the world...oh god change the channel to BBC news...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

another big affair...the whole media will be so mad into this personal affair...and forget world affair...and more busy knowing what groom-bride wears...who attends the wedding especially saif's ex-wife and kareena's rivals...who had a catfight...rather than knowing abt terrorism...crimes...stock exchange..animal habitat population...currency record...typhoon...earthquake...volcano record...

seriously sometimes bollywood and indian media are funny...LOLLOLLOLLOL

anyways wish this couple all the best...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ana1-Kruti.S-IHeartDeepika.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Mages your post was like a movie! haha. It started off all dramatic, with saif and his cheating and then to Bebo and then to waht would happne in 2012 and then had a happy ending with wishing the couple the best of luck, lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-MoccoLatte

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
LOL mages loved ur post...yes that will defo be the case with media and then the headlines will be " Will SRK and Salman Khan come face to face? Will PC and Shahid be invited...jaane ke liye dekhte rahiye Star news, Appko rakhe aage"...LOL

on the other hand, though not very fond of them, I do wish the couple all the best...Embarrassed
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
They should have gotten married a long time ago!
Their faces just go together!

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Mages your post was like a movie! haha. It started off all dramatic, with saif and his cheating and then to Bebo and then to waht would happne in 2012 and then had a happy ending with wishing the couple the best of luck, lol

well their lives are just like a 3 hr movie comedy film...seriously...i know you are a bebo fan...and this couple fan...but then seriously...their lives are so complicated...they have fame...success...everything they want...but then when the world see at their lives...some people just go speechless like me...

i can even predict in 2012...what is going to happen...i think if the news come out in the hindi news channel...that the world is going to end...the media people will not air this news...instead they will air saif-kareena wedding news...

way in abhi-ash wedding times...there was a case where a young man raped a 12 year old child in rural india...in some village...killed her and buried her in some mud area...the police got the body...the media was there...the police caught the man...and it was his sentence hearing...me and my grandpa was desperately wanted to watch the outcome...poor girl...i remember 2 days earlier news...her mother was crying...it was her youngest daughter...so the outcome was on the day of abhi-ash marriage day...instead of showing that important news...the whole channel only showed the wedding of abhi-ash and psycho women cutting her wrist...we thought after sometime they will show...we watched the repeat...and repeat...all they showed was their wedding and that pyscho women...chanting mantra that abhi cheated her...me and grandpa was so fed up that we watched the wildlife geographic channel...

grandpa told me that these people wedding are more important to india news channel than a younger child death...he was so disappointed...its his country...

so when i read this news...i was laughing...i couldn't stop myself from writing the movie...

as for saif's marriage...he cheated his wife...thats a fact...whether he likes it or not...whether he knows amrita in a week than marry her...or whatever his story...he still have his 2 kids with her...kids doesn't come with a force...it comes with love that a husband and wife shares with each other...marriage works and doesn't work its another question...this man philander being married...he was not faithful withi his wife...till now there was no news of amrita having affair with anyone...even now...so i assume its him only...

soha is getting excited for her bro's 2nd marriage...well she would be excited with her bro's first marriage too earlier back in 90s...doesn't it sounds so odd...a father of 2 kids getting married again...yes its happens in the world...but its looks odd...whether bollywood...kollywood...hollywood or whatever wood...even normal life...its so odd...

well yaar...its my POV...maybe because i am from a conservative family and believes strongly on those vows of a marriage...thats what our parents and grandparents taught us

i always believe that one should get married when he/she is completely willing to mentally...wholeheartly...physically give their 1000000% in a marriage...if no better don't get married...because after marriage not only husband-wife suffers but also kids...

i always hope no KANK happens in any homes...its too painful...

seriously this kalyug times...husband-wife relationship are made as jokes...infact all relationships are made like jokes...i salute those marriages that goes with one women...one mens throughout seven lifetimes instuition...

Edited by Mages - 18 September 2011 at 6:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

soha is getting excited for her bro's 2nd marriage...well she would be excited with her bro's first marriage too earlier back in 90s...doesn't it sounds so odd...a father of 2 kids getting married again...yes its happens in the world...but its looks odd...whether bollywood...kollywood...hollywood or whatever wood...even normal life...its so odd...

i always believe that one should get married when he/she is completely willing to mentally...wholeheartly...physically give their 1000000% in a marriage...if no better don't get married...because after marriage not only husband-wife suffers but also kids...

Soha excited? haha, you dont know the story do ya?
Saif's family didnt know about his first marriage. Soha, Sharmila, not even his father. He eloped with Amrita. There wasnt a formal wedding.
His family never accepted her. They would never have accepted her and he knew it.
He met her and thus started a heated affair between the  two. A week later she told him that unless they get married, her parents were gonna marry her somewhere else.
That's when he decided to run away with her. He didnt have the guts to tell his parents. The day of the wedding, Saif recalls that he almost chickend out, but his friends gave him some courage.
Lo behold, they got married secretly. Sharmila foudn out about it weeks later. She heard some rumours about Saif and Amrita nad one day when Saif bumped into her (he had moved out of hsi parents house by that time), she said to him, to just come hom Saif, and bring her, I'm sure she's a nice girl, but just DONT get married to her or anything.
He said it was the strangest moment of his life LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 18 September 2011 at 6:30pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

LOL mages loved ur post...yes that will defo be the case with media and then the headlines will be " Will SRK and Salman Khan come face to face? Will PC and Shahid be invited...jaane ke liye dekhte rahiye Star news, Appko rakhe aage"...LOL

on the other hand, though not very fond of them, I do wish the couple all the best...Embarrassed

thats the very sensational news we all are waiting for...AngryAngryAngryAngry

srk-salman comes face to face
will shahid be invited for the wedding
will pc be invited for the wedding
will salman-ash comes face to face
kareena's wedding outfit
saif groom outfit
the food menu
will amrita attends ex-husbad weddings
saif's ex-gf heartbreaks hearing saif getting married
what salman...srk...aamir...ranbir...karisma...all other celebrities wears...the cost of it...

is ke liye dekhte rahiye star news...

then some fake news

shahid is heartbroken
amrita is heartbroken
salman-srk face off
pc avoids kareena wedding
salman-ash face to face

is ke liye dekhte rahiye star news...

and all the world news...earthquake...volcano eruption...deaths...crimes...rape...murder...terrorism...bomb blast or even world end...is not a important news infront of the sensational news listed above...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

Go to top