chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Top 7 Hot Telly Actresses in Sarees

ADMIN SEPTEMBER 24, 2011
[19] COMMENTS

Check out telly's top 7 hot actresses in stunning sarees:

1) Sukirti Kandpal (10/10)

Sukirti aka Pia of 'Pyar ki ye ek kahani' definitely looks hot in this pinkish saree. Her curly hair and the grace on her make her more hot and beautiful in this saree. She is the top in our list.

2) Jennifer Winget (9.5/10)

Jennifer is looking stunning in this red hot saree. Her jhumkas and hair style really suits with this saree. She looks fit and hot in saree, that's why she is the 2nd actress in our list.

3) Kritika Kamra (9/10)

'Kritika Kamra' aka sony's new leading actress 'Dr.Nidhi' is our 3rd choice. She is gracing in the peach and silver color saree. She is looking a little chubby in this picture. But her style and look really makes her stunning in this saree.

4) Drashti Dhami (8.5/10)

Drashti aka geet of star one is the 4th actress in our list. This cutie pie looks gorgeous in the saree. Her pretty long hair and her smile in this red and white saree makes her more gorgeous. She is wearing a very traditional saree in this picture.

5) Ankita Lokhande (8/10)

Ankita got the 5th position in our list. She looks hot in this full sleeves red and black saree. Her jhumkas and curly hair looks amazing with this saree.

6) Sanjeeda Sheikh (7.5/10)

White beauty 'Sanjeeda Sheikh' is looking great in this pure white saree. Her pouch and earing also suits with the saree. If there is any negative marks then that would be her hair style. The hair style with this pure white saree looks fine.

7) Sara Khan (7/10)

Last but not the least here comes 'Sara Khan'. She is looking cute and innocent in this saree. Her hairstyle looks also amazing in this picture.

source  http://newinfoplace.com/top-7-hot-telly-actresses-in-sarees

chsweety22 thumbnail

Edited by millie_maaneet - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

add them to first page
chsweety22 thumbnail

chsweety22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie_tweetie

add them to first page

as u say😃
chsweety22 thumbnail

minnie_tweetie thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsW6rKJrjKw[/YOUTUBE]
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Maan misses Geet

Maan Singh Khurana from STAR One's prime time show Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi is stuck in a problem. In yesterday's episode, Maan got locked in his office basement. He will try to contact his near and dear ones, but will be unable to do so. 

He will not be reachable either, as the room is soundproof and lacks cellular network. Worried about his whereabouts, Geet will go in search of him.

A STAROne.in source told us, "Maan came to the office to take care of some important paperwork. He did not realize when he got locked in the basement file room, which is sound proof. There is no cellular network there. Meanwhile, Geet will realize through Adi Sir that Maan is not reachable. She will come to the office to find him."

Adi and Dev, on the other hand, attend an important meeting in the absence of Maan. While locked up in the basement, Maan has flashbacks of the time spent with Geet. He will realize the value of Geet in his life, and that he cannot live without her.

When contacted, Gurmeet Chaudhary, who plays Maan Singh Khurana said, "Geet means the world to me. I have understood the value she holds in my life. I cannot live without her now."

How long will it take for Geet to find Maan? Will Maan tell Geet how he feels? To know that and more, keep watching Geet -Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

chsweety22 thumbnail

minnie_tweetie thumbnail

I will not leave Geet midway; Gurmeet Choudhary

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 | 12:37:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     I will not leave Geet midway; Gurmeet Choudhary

Gurmeet Choudhary assures the viewers about him being in the Star One show till the end

With Star One repositioning itself to Star Desh, there has been lots of talk regarding the status of the current shows, one of them being the extremely popular Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. There has been constant buzz about Geet marking an end due to the channel's repositioning plans. However, no official confirmation has been made by the channel or anyone involved in the show yet.

So we considered asking the leading star of the show, Gurmeet Choudhary, regarding the fate of Geet, to which he replied "Yes I know. Even I have been hearing since the past couple of months that the show is getting over the next month. In fact, hearing this I had even accepted a few offers already. Some of the offers I carried on with, while some of them I had to turn down or put on hold because of Geet's part extensions. So, lately I've been working tirelessly thanks to all the multitasking between Geet and my other commitments."

Gurmeet's dedication towards the show is encouraging. However, has he considered quitting the show with all his new work commitments come into the picture?

"Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is like my baby. I have given my heart and soul to the show. I can't even think about leaving it midway. I will not! There's no way I can disappoint my fans. It's because of them I am what I am!", assures Gurmeet.

After further questioning regarding any concrete date for Geet's end and his future plans post the show, Gurmeet said "I still don't know when the show is getting over. It can be 15 days, one month, two months or even more, I don't know! But yes, regarding my future plans, I will make sure I don't disappoint anyone. Like how I have entertained you playing Ram and Maan, I shall do something equally interesting if not more."Well, with no confirmed plans of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi's end yet, the fans definitely have a reason to rejoice! However, we're not too sure if it's the same with the cast and crew involved.