Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Rajbeer and preeto

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saranyagandhi

saranyagandhi

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
rajbeer and preeto chemistry is very nice...,very cute jodi of the imagine parivar.,,
i like Avdesh and arpita in GKD the next jodi is rajbeer and preeto very cute and such a wonderful chemisry for each otherTongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageetbr200910-Vrinda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajbeer and preeto" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
@u r absolutely true ,preeto and rajbeer r the cutest jodi of imagine
and even  preeto is popular show of imagine

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
 Yes super lovely & so cuteee Jodi Rajbeer-- PreetoCool

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
 Very lovely jodi...

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
preeto is a popular show in Imagine TV.

But  i feel Ankita with Barun's  chemistry are can't be written in words.We have to watch BHPH.I know there are so many fans of Adiya's in this forum.They may not agree with me.Even I have appreciated his acting in the Friday's  episode in the forum.I am not questioning his acting ability

But as a costar for Ankita ,I perfered Barun 

This is what I feel and express my frank  opinion 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.