piya_abhay_love

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
its jst awesome... 

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
lovely update...abhiya are getting closer..it was a treat to read..update soon..thanks for pm...
preet111 Groupbie
preet111
preet111

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
thanks yaar   next  part  confession their love updated soon

Deepi20 Goldie
Deepi20
Deepi20

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Fantastic update! Abhay is like totally in love with Piya! I'm glad that Piya feels a connection with Abhay and she feels like she can trust him with all her heart! I really liked how Abhay protected Piya from Vansh! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon Smile
preet111 Groupbie
preet111
preet111

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

PART 4
                    http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/152/152179h4qroi8q2b.gif       

" It feels so good . this wind blow and this night and the moon shining and showing off his beauty.. ".. she said to him..while looking at the moon. I totally don't agree.. he said.. Piya looked at him in a confused way.. he smiled while saying.. because how could such a moon so far be more pretty than the girl next to me sitting.. ".. and winked at her.. she laughed..

you know that was quite cheesy .. "' He laughed.. and smiled at her..

"it must feel good to sleep her outside.. ".. he said thinking of how warm his room was..and how refreshing it was outside.

Both sitting at the bench.. she smiled ..  "you can.. come lay your head ".. he looked at her totally confused and shocked.."' where? ' on my lap of course.. come on..I don't sleep anyway..I can't sleep anymore..if I sleep I won't wake up before 1 pm' she laughed..

He gently placed his head on her lap and shoved his legs on the other side of the bench.. placing the end at the ground.. he looked up at her.. feeling his heart beat harder than ever..seeing her and feeling her warmth was nothing he ever experienced.. and he never wanted to go away from this place anymore.. he was still staring at her from her lap.. seeing more details of her face..and getting amazed at how nature beauty she was.. her eyes where reflecting the light of the moon and showing her long lashes.., her lips..and god he wanted to feel if they were as soft as they looked..pink reddish'. And one thing he also loved was her fragrance.. the smell.. he didn't know if it was her shampoo or her perfume, but it smelled so good, like strawberries and vanilla in one but still different.. he wanted to stay here..

Slowly closing his eyes .. he felt her hands' those soft hands  were placed at his shoulder..and the other one was laying near his hair..he could feel it..

"Piya.. "' he said her name.

"hmm' "' he smiled..  how late is it? He asked her..

"ow let me take a look ' Oh I don't have my phone with me.. ".. before she could finish her sentence.. he took his phone from his pocket and gave it to her . still eyes closed.. he didn't want to end this moment.. Abhay felt her open the phone and gasp' " how late is it? Everything ok Piya? ".. he asked her..

"Oh yea' I was only surprised by the time.. it's so late.. almost 5 o'clock.. I am supposed to wake up over a hour and half. ".. Abhay opened his eyes and looked right in her eye.. and was again amazed by her beauty..

"You are  so beautiful Piya.. ".. he couldn't hold it anymore.. and wanted to let her know what he felt..

Piya looked at him down at him..

"Those eyes Piya.. your eyes.. when I look in them ..it's like my mind goes empty.. I won't even remember my name.. and your sweet smile..and the sound of your laugh, ..god every time I hear the sound of your laugh' it makes me laugh..and that makes me happy' you make me happy Piya.. I know.. it's too soon to tell you this..but why waiting..there is no lifetime enough to care about someone so much' I can't even think about being away from you from now..

I just can't.. and then Abhay stared at her.. he saw slowly .. her eyes got wet and then he saw a drop of tear almost falling down.. Just when he wanted to say something.. he felt her finger against his lips..

"Abhay.. "'.

Piya's Point of view

Piya couldn't believe her eyes.. this whole night has been one of the  best moments in her life.. she was just realizing that this is actually real.. and not any dreams or anything.. before he could say anything more..she pressed her finger against his lips.. it was not her purpose to touch his lips..but now she was doing it.. It felt weird..it felt good..and' before he could say anything more.. she closed the distance of their faces..she came close to his ear..

"I feel the same Abhay.. but I want you to know that this is the first time I feel like this, the first time I am sitting and being so close to a boy..and it happened to be you' and I am glad it happened to be you.. you are nice and sweet..and I like you.. a lot   ".. she closed her eyes and placed a soft gentle kiss on his temple.. lingering a little longer with her lips against his temple than normal..she blushed ..looking down at him..she saw the cutest expression ever.. it was like he was dreaming or smiling so big..either one of them and his eyes were showing happiness and disbelief.. she almost laughed at loud.. and then his eyes met her'

She almost forgot to breath.. Her heart reacted more frenzy that other times.. slowly looking down..feeling a little weird'  "stop staring..it's not nice.. ".. she said while avoiding his eyes' she then felt his hand gently cupping her face..making her look at him.. " how could I not stare.. you are beautiful.. and please don't move your face away.. I had not the chance to look at you in my 19 years.. and now I can..I want to stare 24 / 7. .. ".. she had to smile to that one.. he was so cheesy..

"you watch to many movies Abhay.. or are those dialogues yours? ".. he laughed.. "no they came right from my heart..especially made for you.."'again a cheesy line..Piya thought.. still smiling and secretly liking it more than she should..

Abhay slowly removed his head from her lap and sat dawn close to her..stretching a little with his hands' 

"you know.. we still have one hour to sleep.. do you want to go back to your room and sleep a hour?"

Abhay asked her.. Piya smiled..as if she could sleep now..

"no I won't be able anyway.. you can go if you want' I am perfectly fine here in this beautiful night and fresh wind.. "' she said smiling a little.. wishing that he totally would ignore her comment about him leaving if he wanted to.. Before saying something else.. Abhay took her hand..both of her hands in his hands.. "Piya look at me.. "' Piya turned her face towards him.. "you don't get it.. I was serious..more than 100% serious about telling you that I can't leave you anymore.. please understand.. I can't.. it's like giving up everything in my life.. ..I will show you Piya' how much I care..and how much I L- ''".. he just once stopped talking and didn't continue his say.. Piya was already getting emotional what he said..but then just she also realized..what he wanted to say.

She looked at him and saw him looking dawn.. " I am sorry Piya, I wasn't controlling what I was saying.. "..before he could finish.. "Say it again.. "' Abhay looked up..in disbelief' what Piya? ..

Say again what you wanted to say'. And he did ..looking right in her eye.. "I care a lot about you..and I 'L'. Love you Piya' ".. he said looking almost sad.. as if he done something wrong..(then background music play).

Thoda Sa Pyar Hua Hai Thoda Hai Baki
Hum To Dil De Hi Chuke
Hum To Dil De Hi Chuke Bas Teri Haan Hai Baki

Kaun Sa Mod Aaya Zindagi Ke Safar Mein
Bas Gaya Tu Hi Tu Ab To Meri Nazar Mein
Dil Ki Har Ek Dhadkan Tujhko Pehchaanti Hai
Meri Chaahat Hai Ab Kya Tu Nahin Jaanti Hai
Main Tuhje Jaan Gayi Tujhko Pehchaan Gayi
Phir Bhi Teri Haan Hai Baki

Aaj Yeh Kya Hua Hai Dil Nahin Mera Bas Mein
Is Liye Sochti Hoon Tod Doon Sari Rasme
Umr Bhar Ke Liye Tu Aa Mera Saath De De
Tera Ho Jaaonga Main Haathon Mein Haath De De
Haathon Mein Haath Sahi Tu Mere Saath Hi Sahi
Phir Bhi Teri Haan Hai Baki

Piya surprised him by getting close and hugging him ..Abhay was in shock.. but he gladly accepted it..and hugged her back.

"I Love you too Abhay .. "' she told him..and Pya was glad.. finally .. the thing that was torturing her mind and heart was finally out.. she told him..

Abhay froze ' and hugged her more tight ' resting her head on his shoulders..

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/152/152179h4qroi8q2b.gif

END of Chapter 4

This was it Friends!

I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks again! :)

PLEASE COMMENT!
sorry for short update

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepi20hema_rawatPari-GuptaSheDevil--peehu--..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
nice and short update
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
aww...that was such a cute update...they confessed their love...now waiting to know what will happen next..update soon..thanks for pm
Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Nice update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index