Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Chef Pankaj in Delhi!
Episode : 10

Dishes prepared: Shammi Kebab, Aloo Gosht, Stuffed Sheermal With Chakrafool Honey Glaze

Chef Pankaj takes us to the capital, Delhi. She gets inside the kitchen of Hotel Karim, extremely famous for their Mughlai cuisine. Haji Slahuddin, known as Bade Saahab, is one of the directors of Hotel Karim. Learn from him the secret of preparing the delicious Shammi Kebabs served in Karim's. Haji Zahooruddin, knows as Bade Abba, is the Managing Director of Karim's. He prepares Aloo Gosht. For her hosts, Chef Pankaj prepares Stuffed Sheermal With Chakrafool Honey Glaze for desserts.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Shailaja is the guest!
Episode : 11

Dishes prepared: Chora Fari Crispy Kamaal, Mutton Chettinad with Walnut Chutney and Iddiappams

Shailaja, or Badi Maa as we know her, is Chef Pankaj's guest for the day. They start preparing Chora Fari Crispy Kamaal with Bean Pate. Next in the cooking line is Mutton Chettinad with Walnut Chutney and Iddiappams.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Jayanandan Bhaskar is the guest!
Episode : 12

Dishes prepared: Kaagazi Murgh, Palak Halwa

Chef Pankaj invites her friend and MasterChef India contestant, Jayanandan Bhaskar. Chef Jayanandan brings us a unique dish – Kaagazi Murgh. For desserts Chef Jayanandan comes up with Palak Halwa, which he had prepared when Katrina Kaif was the guest on MasterChef India.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Kids special episode
Episode : 13

Dishes prepared: Rajma Burger, Baked Masala Eggs, Brownie Lollypops

Chef Pankaj invites Hemal and her son Pramay in the kids special episode. They start preparing Rajma Burger. The next dish to lure kids is Baked Masala Eggs. For desserts, Chef Pankaj prepares Brownie Lollypops.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Mumbai's baking expert Desiree on the show
Episode : 14

Dishes prepared: Plum Cake and Sugar Craft Flowers

Chef Pankaj's guest for the day is Desiree, known as the baking expert of Mumbai. She has baked beautiful and delicious cakes for Bollywood celebrities, and is ready to spill the secret on the show today! Desiree bakes plum cake and teaches us how to make Sugar Craft Flowers. She also teaches us how to decorate the cake with Fondant Icing.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Chef Pankaj in Goa!
Episode : 15

Dishes prepared: Alila Diwa Benasthali, Fish Gezado, Sol Kadi Sorbet

Chef Pankaj takes us to the most fun place in India, Goa! She helps us to learn some Goan dishes with the help of Chef Birdie and Chef Edia Cotta. Chef Edia Cotta starts preparing a vegetarian dish, Alila Diwa Benasthali. Next on the plate will be a Portugese dish called Fish Gezado. For her hosts, Chef Pankaj prepares Sol Kadi Sorbet.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Jeevika and Maanvi on the Show!
Episode : 16

Dishes prepared: Curry Fondue and Amchur Fondue, Hung Curd Tiramisu

The new members of Star Parivaar, Jeevika and Maanvi are excited to be on the show. Chef Pankaj prepares Curry Fondue and Amchur Fondue for them. For desserts, she prepares yummy-licious Hung Curd Tiramisu.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Smita Dugar is the guest!
Episode : 17

Dishes prepared: Sui Mai, Noodle-e-Aag

Chef Pankaj's competitor and friend from MasterChef India, Smita Dugar, is the guest for the day. She will prepare only vegetarian dishes.Chef Pankaj and Smita cook Sui Mai and Noodle-e-Aag.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

A guest couple
Episode : 18

Dishes prepared: Tez Taraar Platter, Stuffed Olive Prawns

Chef Pankaj has invited a couple on the show. They learn to prepare dishes to impress guests at home. They start preparing Tez Taraar Platter, a kebab of sorts. Later, they prepare Stuffed Olive Prawns.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Chef Kunal Kapur on the show!
Episode : 19

Dishes prepared: Dastaan-e-Paneer, Gulab Jamun Cheese Cake

One of Chef Pankaj's guides from MasterChef India, Chef Kunal Kapur is welcomed on the show. She is very happy to have him in her kitchen. Chef Kunal teaches us to prepare Dastaan-e-Paneer and Gulab Jamun Cheese Cake.