Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

marriage this week

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

so guys yesterday sangeet ho gaya . now this week is marriage week . maybe tuesday will be mehndi and maybe thursday wil be haldi and shaadi .

it will be fun to watch anand and siddhi marriage .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "marriage this week" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fawadilicious

Goldie

Fawadilicious

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
i dont think so that its gonna be so early n easy..there is lots more drama to be happen before marriage and really i think anand siddhi marriage is not gonna happen Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Itni jaldi??? Ye tellywood ke shaadi hai it will take some more time

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i don't think marriage will happen so soon.if it happens there is no point in showing that kundali thing.as we know story line is unpredictable lets hope for the bestBig smile

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

i dont think so that its gonna be so early n easy..there is lots more drama to be happen before marriage and really i think anand siddhi marriage is not gonna happen Confused

u stole my words...this is what i too think...anand-siddhi marriage is not going to happen. if it happens then anand has to die , then siddhi will become widow and then will marry kunalOuch...i don't want to see anand's death and siddhi as a young widow Ouch...it will be fine if anand turns negative instead of  dyingConfused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.