India-Forums

Azmat deserves the love he gets!!

shahina90 Groupbie
shahina90
shahina90

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Dear friends I would like to share a few thoughts. I have noticed most people giving reasons against Azmat not to continue in Saregamapa lil champs and I will present the reasons they give and Refute it one by one.
 Reason no 1: His words are not clear!!
Azmat never had any formal education and that clearly is an hindrance to learning. Even Niladri has speaking issues but I am both proud that both the kids worked hard enough and improved their speech. In the September 16 issue Adnan ji congratulated Azmat on working on his speech.

Reason no 2: People say he is getting sympathy votes by the fact that he has no education and is from a poor family.
Guys its not Azmats fault that they chose to describe it background. I think they should. They even described Salmans background. When Nitin got hurt in his lips they told the audience this so that they understand how hard it much be for him to sing (poor kid). Dont u think its hard for a kid who only copied songs his whole life..never studied to sing so powerfully. People dont give him votes because hes poor..they give him votes because he fought against all the odds and is taking takkar against children bigger than him.

Reason no 3: People just find him cute!!
This is the most outrageous one..lol Rimsha, Anmol Sanjana and Priyanshi were not doubt the most cutest children on the stage. If Azmat didnt sing so powerfully he would not have such a great fan following

Reason 4 : He cant sing well
For the people who say this I would tell them to watch the whole series again. All the music related guests like Suresh Wadkar, Usha Uthap, Mika, Pyarelal and Ram Sampath all declared Azmat a gr8 singer.Not to mention all the gurus and the Mahaguru

Some of AZMATS BEST PERFORMANCES
June 3: Gurus called Azmat "Lajawab ho tum"
July 22: Borught back by Wild card entry..he sang Saiyyan so well that Kailash ji himself came on stage
July 23: Sawaan mein lag gayi aag all the judges and Mahaguru gave a dancing ovation :D
July 29: Another mind blowing performance Dil me mere darde disco :D
July 30: Surili ankhiyon wale...Suresh Wadkar gave Azmat a scholarship at his music school and embraced him on the stage saying "tum mere pitrashi ho" Wow what an Honour..He further went on to say that Azmat will be one of the greatest singers of India
August 5 and 6: Usha Uthap ji mesmerized with Azmat and awarded him Hero of the Week cap :D
August 26: He impressed Mika wid his rendition of Bade Ghulam Alis thumri Yaad piya ki Aayi and Alak ji came on the stage and hugged him.
August 27: Salman khan clearly impressed by his singing
September 10: His song was simply MIND BLOWING and coupled with his paying of the Harmonium.. Brilliant!!! Mahaguru herself called Azmat a Gods karishma!
September 17: Both Jiya dhadak dhadak and Ek hasina thi were mindblowing Pyarelal ji and Ram Sampath were both delighted...and neither of them complained that he doesn't sing well or his words cant be understood..

His weakest performances
He gave weak performances only 2 times once on
13 August: He forgot the words of a Bihari song
2nd September: Made mistake in the sur 

You totally deserve the little champs trophy my dear. May God bless you. If God wills in a few years I will be looking forward to concerts by Ustaad Azmat Hussain

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leenagummadi8Tia9amesaewakhoobsooratshunu6

sahichal Groupbie
sahichal
sahichal

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
azmat is getting whatever he derves.

shahina90 Groupbie
shahina90
shahina90

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@sahichal: yes he is..but i have seen numerous number of people bashing up Azmat by saying that he is only cute and doesnt know how to sing...so this I have said to prove them wrong and to support Azmat!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

8Tia9

8Tia9 Groupbie
8Tia9
8Tia9

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Ram samphat was invited by KK to turn down azmat but they failed.
Now nobody have negative comments to say. Azmat has proved many
times that he is superb and versatile. KK is wrong that no body is versatile. Moreover azmat is lucky because this time Niladri deserved cap who missed cap because of Ram Sampath.
8Tia9 Groupbie
8Tia9
8Tia9

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
This time one song of Nitin was perfect. I always have same feeling which first time Javed disclosed about one song which could be better.
Javed could advise Nitin ab initia.
shahina90 Groupbie
shahina90
shahina90

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
its not luck my dear Azmat impressed Pyaarelal ji and Ram Sampath with both his songs dats y he got it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahichal

abhidip Senior Member
abhidip
abhidip

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

yes you are very right he is a very good singer and he deserves this trophy.

san2471 Senior Member
san2471
san2471

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
What he most deserves is holistic care and guidance for the next 5-6 years else he will be over before he begins. In my opinion he should be sent to a Gurukul like Suresh Wadekarji offered where he gets appropriate nutrition, education and music riyaaz. His vocal chords are already strained and the channel will squeeze him dry if he wins the competition and he also has a very needy family too.  He is a powerhouse of talent and needs to be preserved so that we can hear him for years to come. I am not against him winning but it may not be in his best interest.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoCommentsKalapi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index