Arhaan (Page 2)

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arvinder.singh

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by ahnaf.abrar

Today I Come To Know About A Very Famous Writer Whose Name Is 'Arhaan Pamuk'.He Got Noble Prize Of Literature In The Year Of 2006.He Is From Turkey.Guys The Name Arhaan Is Mainly Found In The Muslim Origins In Western Part Of Middle_East.It Is A Muslim Name.Where Did Arhaan's Parents Found This Unique Name In India???

That is not a big thing,  Anyone can keep name 4m any religion. Many ppl in India r of the same name.His parents lykd d name so he choosed dis one...Smile 

Agree with u.I know many punjabi people whose name is also Arhaan.Even I m sikh and my own cousin's name is kabir And for other one is Arhann,and mine own sister name is Shyna. today's name don't relate to particular religion.Indian's don't think like that.Smile

Agree with Arvinder & Pragti...people like the name and they choose...ntng related to religion.any way Arhaan is a gd name suit very well to Our Krishu.like Baba suits 2 KST & KST suits to Arhaan Behl...Smile they all compliment each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caped_Crusader

shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arhaan-da-best

I dont know the answer of ur qs bt I realy like his name ARHAAN...:) do u know meaning of arhaan???
[IMG=http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/507/kriyamagic.png][/IMG]

The name Arhaan comes from the Arabic word which means, "The Ruler.".
Numerological Meaning (For Entertainment Purposes Only)
People with this name tend to be very spiritually involved. They are often found lost in thought, philosophizing and can be quite eccentric. They can be quite successful in an analytical field, or as a business owner  Smile
i agree with u pragati u right arhaan name is come from arabic  "The Ruler.". & arhaan will ruler in star plus  
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutisinha

I dont know the answer of ur qs bt I realy like his name ARHAAN...:) do u know meaning of arhaan???

People with this name tend to be very spiritually involved. They are often found lost in thought, philosophizing and can be quite eccentric. They can be quite successful in an analytical field, or as a business owner  Smile
i agree with u pragati u right arhaan name is come from arabic  "The Ruler.". & arhaan will ruler in star plus  

I searched the stuff on google...LOLLOL though i know the meaning of the name but searched the detail one as pari was asking for it...Smile

JensonMishti

ssrbaqri IF-Dazzler
ssrbaqri
ssrbaqri

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
smone should give exact meaning of the word explaining its root...i mean etymology...'rehan' is a similar arabic word meaning 'garden'

Caped_Crusader

solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Not really part of the forum... but I think the author you are talking about is Orhan Pamuk... Not Arhaan...

Caped_Crusader

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shrutisinha

I searched the stuff on google...LOLLOL though i know the meaning of the name but searched the detail one as pari was asking for it...Smile

Guys My Intation Was Not Hurting Anyone.ShockedI Like His Name So Found Info Out About It.I'm Not Talking About Religious Things.Sorry For This Post.

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@ ahnaf.abrar - No need to say srry frnd, nobody missunderstood ur post...Smile we all lyk this name & also it's meaning as well...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiCaped_Crusader--GaBBar--

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

@ ahnaf.abrar - No need to say srry frnd, nobody missunderstood ur post...Smile we all lyk this name & also it's meaning as well...Tongue

Thanx For Consolation.I Was Crying.CryBut Now Feeling Better.Thanx Once AgainSmile

--GaBBar--

Go to top