Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Today I Come To Know About A Very Famous Writer Whose Name Is 'Arhaan Pamuk'.He Got Noble Prize Of Literature In The Year Of 2006.He Is From Turkey.Guys The Name Arhaan Is Mainly Found In The Muslim Origins In Western Part Of Middle_East.It Is A Muslim Name.Where Did Arhaan's Parents Found This Unique Name In India??? Edited by ahnaf.abrar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ahnaf.abrar

Today I Come To Know About A Very Famous Writer Whose Name Is 'Arhaan Pamuk'.He Got Noble Prize Of Literature In The Year Of 2006.He Is From Turkey.Guys The Name Arhaan Is Mainly Found In The Muslim Origins In Western Part Of Middle_East.It Is A Muslim Name.Where Did Arhaan's Parents Found This Unique Name In India???

That is not a big thing,  Anyone can keep name 4m any religion. Many ppl in India r of the same name.His parents lykd d name so he choosed dis one...😊 
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
arvinder.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

That is not a big thing,  Anyone can keep name 4m any religion. Many ppl in India r of the same name.His parents lykd d name so he choosed dis one...😊 

Agree with u.I know many punjabi people whose name is also Arhaan.Even I m sikh and my own cousin's name is kabir And for other one is Arhann,and mine own sister name is Shyna. today's name don't relate to particular religion.Indian's don't think like that.😊
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: arvinder.singh

Agree with u.I know many punjabi people whose name is also Arhaan.Even I m sikh and my own cousin's name is kabir And for other one is Arhann,and mine own sister name is Shyna. today's name don't relate to particular religion.Indian's don't think like that.😊

Nobody Thinks lyk that, Not just  Indians 
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know the answer of ur qs bt I realy like his name ARHAAN...:) do u know meaning of arhaan???
[IMG=http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/507/kriyamagic.png][/IMG]
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

I dont know the answer of ur qs bt I realy like his name ARHAAN...:) do u know meaning of arhaan???
[IMG=http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/507/kriyamagic.png][/IMG]

The name Arhaan comes from the Arabic word which means, "The Ruler.".
Numerological Meaning (For Entertainment Purposes Only)
People with this name tend to be very spiritually involved. They are often found lost in thought, philosophizing and can be quite eccentric. They can be quite successful in an analytical field, or as a business owner  πŸ˜Š
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i am🀣after reading post...don't be too religious yaar...in my eyes every religion are equal so with that any1 can use any name of different religion...Arhaan is a gud name aka ArryπŸ˜›
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

i am🀣after reading post...don't be too religious yaar...in my eyes every religion are equal so with that any1 can use any name of different religion...Arhaan is a gud name aka ArryπŸ˜›

Agreee...ya Arhaan is a gd name...spl Arhaan Behl...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arvinder.singh

Agree with Arvinder & Pragti...people like the name and they choose...ntng related to religion.any way Arhaan is a gd name suit very well to Our Krishu.like Baba suits 2 KST & KST suits to Arhaan Behl...😊 they all compliment each other.
shrutisinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

The name Arhaan comes from the Arabic word which means, "The Ruler.".
Numerological Meaning (For Entertainment Purposes Only)
People with this name tend to be very spiritually involved. They are often found lost in thought, philosophizing and can be quite eccentric. They can be quite successful in an analytical field, or as a business owner  πŸ˜Š

i agree with u pragati u right arhaan name is come from arabic  "The Ruler.". & arhaan will ruler in star plus