India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Arhaan

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Today I Come To Know About A Very Famous Writer Whose Name Is 'Arhaan Pamuk'.He Got Noble Prize Of Literature In The Year Of 2006.He Is From Turkey.Guys The Name Arhaan Is Mainly Found In The Muslim Origins In Western Part Of Middle_East.It Is A Muslim Name.Where Did Arhaan's Parents Found This Unique Name In India???

Edited by ahnaf.abrar - 18 September 2011 at 1:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

billawayArhaan-da-bestashGC_arjaaka.aiershrutisinhaDareDevil_VickYSnigdha_Khanam

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ahnaf.abrar

Today I Come To Know About A Very Famous Writer Whose Name Is 'Arhaan Pamuk'.He Got Noble Prize Of Literature In The Year Of 2006.He Is From Turkey.Guys The Name Arhaan Is Mainly Found In The Muslim Origins In Western Part Of Middle_East.It Is A Muslim Name.Where Did Arhaan's Parents Found This Unique Name In India???

That is not a big thing,  Anyone can keep name 4m any religion. Many ppl in India r of the same name.His parents lykd d name so he choosed dis one...Smile 

Edited by Pragati.T - 18 September 2011 at 1:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singhshrutisinhacorvettedhakarnCaped_CrusaderSnigdha_Khanam

arvinder.singh Senior Member
arvinder.singh
arvinder.singh

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

That is not a big thing,  Anyone can keep name 4m any religion. Many ppl in India r of the same name.His parents lykd d name so he choosed dis one...Smile 

Agree with u.I know many punjabi people whose name is also Arhaan.Even I m sikh and my own cousin's name is kabir And for other one is Arhann,and mine own sister name is Shyna. today's name don't relate to particular religion.Indian's don't think like that.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aiersimmi.friends03corvetteshrutisinhaSnigdha_Khanamdhakarn

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arvinder.singh

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Agree with u.I know many punjabi people whose name is also Arhaan.Even I m sikh and my own cousin's name is kabir And for other one is Arhann,and mine own sister name is Shyna. today's name don't relate to particular religion.Indian's don't think like that.Smile

Nobody Thinks lyk that, Not just  Indians 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caped_Crusader

Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I dont know the answer of ur qs bt I realy like his name ARHAAN...:) do u know meaning of arhaan???
[IMG=http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/507/kriyamagic.png][/IMG]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutisinhaCaped_Crusader

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhaan-da-best

I dont know the answer of ur qs bt I realy like his name ARHAAN...:) do u know meaning of arhaan???
[IMG=http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/507/kriyamagic.png][/IMG]

The name Arhaan comes from the Arabic word which means, "The Ruler.".
Numerological Meaning (For Entertainment Purposes Only)
People with this name tend to be very spiritually involved. They are often found lost in thought, philosophizing and can be quite eccentric. They can be quite successful in an analytical field, or as a business owner  Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtisudharao100shrutisinhaCaped_Crusader

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
i amROFLafter reading post...don't be too religious yaar...in my eyes every religion are equal so with that any1 can use any name of different religion...Arhaan is a gud name aka ArryTongue
simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

i amROFLafter reading post...don't be too religious yaar...in my eyes every religion are equal so with that any1 can use any name of different religion...Arhaan is a gud name aka ArryTongue

Agreee...ya Arhaan is a gd name...spl Arhaan Behl...WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caped_Crusader

Go to top