Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF:Still waitin 4 u(chapt 6 pg 40) (Page 5)

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

hey...ausum update...i loved it...so priya is pia i guess...hmm...i wish they meet soon...feeling really sad for abhay...i hope he gets his love back...update soon...thanks for pm...

thank u dear.wel priya may b piya or may not be...and abhay wil definitely learn to love again...

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna26

Nice Update!!! Now that Pia is no more so Priya is the one who will fill his(Abhay's) life with love and happiness?Priya is Pia's lookalike? Hope they meet soon.Continue soon.Good Luck!

thanks dear n ya priya wil irrigate his deserted life wid hope n love.they'll meet in 4th chapter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna26

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Wow nice story plz update soon
Keep going it is a really nice story

-srija-

piya_abhay_love Senior Member
piya_abhay_love
piya_abhay_love

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
awesome plz continue...

thanx for pm

-srija-

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
hey dear awesome part.I m glad ki finally Pia will make an entry in Abhay's lonely life.Grt.Plz continueEmbarrassed

-srija-

Deepi20 Goldie
Deepi20
Deepi20

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome update! I feel so bad for Abhay! Cry He misses Piya so much! Ouch I hope we get to see some past scenes of Abhiya in the next update. Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon Smile

-srija-

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hey nice update.. I loved Priya's(Hope I'm right with name) laziness and her conversation with her Maasi.. SO Jeh is in love with Priya??Shocked

Dont prolong Abhay with this sadness yaar.. I also feel sad!!Unhappy Please make them meet soon.. Is Priya, look alike of Pia??

One request - Could you reduce Hindi language in the update.. I'm a beginner to your language.. I feeling it diffficult to read especially.. Ermm

Thanks for the PM.. COntinue soon..
-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sivaranjani

Hey nice update.. I loved Priya's(Hope I'm right with name) laziness and her conversation with her Maasi.. SO Jeh is in love with Priya??Shocked
Dont prolong Abhay with this sadness yaar.. I also feel sad!!Unhappy Please make them meet soon.. Is Priya, look alike of Pia??
One request - Could you reduce Hindi language in the update.. I'm a beginner to your language.. I feeling it diffficult to read especially..Ermm
Thanks for the PM.. COntinue soon..
.dnt worry dear upcoming updates have less or no hindi language at all.even i m a beginner at this language.actually ma brother teaches me hindi.n thanks a lot 4 lovely comment.

--Siva--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index