Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF:Still waitin 4 u(chapt 6 pg 40) (Page 3)

abhiya7fan Senior Member
abhiya7fan
abhiya7fan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
emotional but nice start...CrySmile
do continue...
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-srija-

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
wow!!! what an awesome start!!! update soon and please add me to ur pm list

-srija-

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
PRECAP
''How can i?u know mom how much i loved her.I cant imagine anyone in her place.nobody can take her place in my heart.i dont care how much time has passed bt i'll always wait 4 her.I know c'll come back.''
Abhay couldnt control his tears.seeing their son in so much pain both chand n haseena were worried.They didnt want their son 2 become like dis 4ever.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanirajputDeepi20prerna26purple_shadoz-Sonia-MRS.SSOalicia212--faroo----peehu--SheDevilAkshi0019

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
amazing update... plz add me to ur pm list
--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Amaging ff and precap dear:-) PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE NEXT PARTS:-) THANX:-) AND CONTINUE SOON:-)

-srija-

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys but there'll not be any character sketches in this ff.
-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hey guys heres a new chapter bt no character sketch dont mind please.thank u 4 ur wonderful response.it meant a lot to me.and the italics reffers the past...

chapter 1

A beautiful morning light entered her room.the warm morning sunlight tickled and teased her face.Priya stirred in her sleep and grabbed her blanket to cover her face.Shraddha entered her room to wake her up.
''priya...priya wake up.Jaldise uthjao..''
(in a sleepy tone)Mashi kuch der aur sone do naa plz.
Shraddha tries removing her blanket but priya clutches it more firmly.
''kya mashi aap vi naa hamesha aisa karti hai.thodi der aur sone do naa plz.''
''Priya 9:00 baj chuke hain aur tum avi tak so rahi ho.tumhe office nahi jaana hai kya.''
Priya leaved her bed with a jerk and looked at her watch.
''oh s**t m already late.aap mujhe jaldi nahi utha saakti thi kya?''
Priya grabbed her towel and rushed towards bathroom.
''yeh ladki vi naa kabhi nahi sudhregi.paar jaisi vi hai bohot pyari hai.bhagwan ishe hamesa aisa hi rakhna.''
Piya took a quick shower and started getting ready.but as always she couldnt decide what to wear.
''MASHIII!!!!...''
(shraddha entering her room)''kya huwa kyun chilla rahi ho?''
(she looks around the room)''Priya maine tumhe kitni baar kaha hai phir vi tum khabhi vi meri baat nahi manti na,Aaj vi...''
''mashi aapka yeh lecture main baad me vi sun sakti hun.Philhal mujhe kuch samaj nahi aaraha ki main kya pehenu?(making puppy faces)mashi plz meri madad kardo na plz...''
''Priya aab tum choti bacchi nahi ho fir vi humesa ek 6oti bacchi ki tara behave karti ho(choosing a knee length white dress with a black belt at the waist)ye loo aur jaldi se tayar ho jao.tumhara boss tumhe lene aata hi hoga.''
''Thank u mashi.aur haan maine kitni baar kaha hai ki Jeh  ko mera boss mat kaha karo.he is my best buddy.Agar main ushe hi boss manlu toh main akeli hoo jaungi naa.''
''haan haan jeh nai hi to tumhe bigada hai.tumhara best fren jo tumhara boss hai.ishliye tum hamesa office late pohochti ho aur woh tumhe kuch nahi keheta.tum dono saitan ne toh meri naak main dam karke rakha hai''
Shraddha smiled and left priya's room.priya got ready and entered into the kitchen.she took a glass pf prange juice.
''whats on breakfast mashi?''
''Apko kya pasand hai farmaiye...''
(priya heard a car horn,she looked out of the window and saw Jeh waiting 4 her.)
''rehene dijiye mashi.jeh mera wait kar raha hai.main bahar hi kuch khalungi.waise vi aaj mujhe Jeh ka paisa udaneka maan kar raha hai.itna saara paisa hai ushke paash toh wo apni best fren ke liya kuch toh kharcha kar sakta hai naa''
priya hugged shraddha and kissed her in her cheek
''bye mashi''
''Bye''
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jeh was waiting 4 priya.he saw her coming out of her house.she was looking so gorgeous in her white dress.she waved at him and smiled.
"'''OMG is she an angel?She's looking so great today.and her smile...its so mesmerising.Jeh what are u doing...stop it...Jeh remember girls go gaga over u,they fall 4 u ,...u dont fall 4 them.so have a grip on urself jeh...stop staring at her''
priya came towards him .seeing such a weird expression on his face she laughed.
''whats the matter with u jeh.u r looking so stupid with that expression on ur face''
''(just stop it jeh c is right u r behaving like an idiot)what did u just call me priya...stupid?do i look like a stupid to u.hold ur tongue princess,remember m ur boss.''
''Ya right.Toh sir office ke liye late ho rahe hain,chalein????''
''ya sure princess''
Jeh n priya were silent in the car.priya couldnt bear the silence.Jeh was usually a very talkative person but few days back he has been acting wierdly.so priya started whistling to kill the silence.Jeh was constantly looking at her face.the wind was blowing her soft silky long blach hair  n it was constantly blocking priya's face.Jeh wanted to move the lock of hair from her face but stopped himself.he was having difficult time to concerntrate on road.
''stop whistling piya.u r diverting ma mind.i m nt able to concerntrate on driving''
''yeh kya baat hui Jeh.tum sirf office mai mere boss ho bahar nahi.so stop ordering me.Waise vi ajkal tum pehele jaise bolte nahin ho.aur tumhe pata hai na main kitni bakbak karti hoon.i was getting bored so i whistled ab ishme vi tumhe problem hai toh main kya karu.
Jeh was smiling looking at her.he could listen to her constantly  without getting bored.he liked her carelessness,her naughtiness,everything about her.
''(yeh tujhe kya horaha hai jeh samhaal apne aapko.aagar kisiko pata chal gaya ki jeh ek ladki ke jaal me fasgaya toh tera reputation ka kya hoga jeh.so just control ur emotion)''
''Jeh tumhe fir se kya hogaya.kya sochrahe ho.dekho tum kaise car chala rahe ho.let me drive...''
''haan haan tumhe gaadi chalane dekar mujhe aapna ijjat ki dhajjiya udana hai kya''
''whatever''
Jeh n piya entered their office and got involved with their office works n usual chores.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When morning sunlight fell on abhay's face he woke up n found himselp sleeping in an armchair.He had been crying remembering all the moment spent with his beloved piya and he didnt know when he fell asleep.he rose up n started his morning chores.
Abhay freshed up n came downstairs to the kitchen.chand was drinking tea and reading a newspaper.haseena was preparing breakfast.
''morning dad''
''morning abhay''
Abhay sat down in a chair and and took a mewspaper.his eyes fell on the headline on front page.
LANDSLIDE IN WEST DEHRADUN,3 KILLED,20 INJURED,10 MISSING
He threw the newspaper,banged his hand in the table and closed his eyes.The searing pain in his heart was more than he could bear.Haseena came towards him and patted his shoulders.he slowly opened his eyes n looked at her with tears in his eyes n painful expression.
''come on abhay.we all are distressed over what hapened to piya.its already been 3 yrs..she is gone now.ya i know its painful 4 u but u cant be like this 4 ever.u cant always wait 4 her.she's gone abhay.she'll never come back.u must move on''
''How can i?u know mom how much i loved her.i cant imagine anyone in her place.nobody can take her place in ma heart.i dont care how much time has passed but i'll always wait 4 her.i know she''ll come back to me.''
Abhay couldnt control his tears.seeing their son in so much pain both chand and haseena were worried.they didnt want their son to be like this 4 ever.
''get a life abhay.u cant wait 4 her 4ever.u must move on.she would have wanted the same thing.its about ur life abhay.''
''why dont u understand dad.my life's nothing without her.its nothing.i know u two want me to get married but doing so 4 ur happiness i'll ruin the life of that girl coz i can never accept her.i can never love anyone except piya.''
Then he grabbed the key of his car and rushed outside leaving behind dumbfounded chand and haseena.

hey guys no past in this update but from next chappie there will be a lot about abhay n piya.if u like it do comment.that would encourage me.
with regards
srija...

Edited by luvd - 19 September 2011 at 4:19am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaks12vikramdeyabhiyaaDeepi20hema_rawatprerna26shivanirajput-Sonia-sweety_crazedMRS.SSOPari-Gupta--Rose--adnilover--faroo----Siva--Courageous_Leoheena_mehtasunflower52MS-meghasharma---Priya-----peehu--SheDevilAkshi0019

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
res

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index