Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF:Still waitin 4 u(chapt 6 pg 40) (Page 28)

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
chapter 5 part 1

"do u know me???"
Abhay was taken aback by this question.he slowly moved his hand away frm her shoulder n took a step back.his happy expression changed leaving his face blank nd glum.priya felt a twinge of pain seeing his handsome face changing colour in sadness n pain.

A:piya..wh..what r u saying.dnt...dnt u remember me?..do-nt u??

Abhay's eyes filled wid tears nd he cldnt fight it back.priya felt reli sad seeing him in dat state.c felt an urge 2 comfort him.c felt like saying dat c knows him nd c felt as if c had known him forever.

P:"m...m sorry bt m nt piya.m priya."

abhay looked at her.he cldnt biliv dat the 1 infront of him was nt his piya.Her scent,her eyes,her face-everything was exactly like piya.his heart was nt ready 2 accept dat c was nt piya.the bald librarian patted his back.

Librarian:abhay hold urself.i also confused her with piya bt c isnt piya.c is visiting 4 the 1st time.i know how u must be feeling.
P:i..i was trying 2 say the same thing.m..really sorry 2 dissapoint u bt m nt...nt..piya.

C had difficulty in saying c was nt piya.abhay was emotionally stressed.he took the support of the book-case to hold himself.

A:sorry..i thought u..u..were piya.so-rry.
P:its ok.

Seeing abhay in dat state priya wanted 2 cry out loud n say c was piya.c didnt know y c felt like doing so.bt abhay looked so fragile like he was totally broken nd dat shattered priya as well.c didnt know y c cld feel his pain.she just raised her hand 2 comfort him when c heard a car horn n jeh calling her.c looked outside at jeh nd at abhay.c cldnt move frm there.the librarian comforted abhay n asked him 2 sit down.jeh came 2wards priya n tapped on her shoulder.

J:hey princess lets go.its getting dark n remember our plan.

Priya didnt respond 2 him.c was just staring at the back of abhay.jeh followed her gaze nd cldnt figure out y c was staring at the back of dat person.

J:priya...hey priya.
P:hun??oh jeh sorry i didnt hear u.
J:wat happened 2 u?didnt u hear me jst nw when i called u?where were u lost priya.?
P: its nothing jeh lets go.

She looked 4 the book c had dropped when abhay had called her.there were 2 P&P books.c picked 1 of them nd walked 2wards the car.

P:tel me 1 thing jeh.do u know any1 named piya who looked just like me?

This question nearly gave jeh a heartstroke.the thing he wanted 2 avoid came knocking at his doorstep.

J:no priya.BTW y r u asking this?
P:its just dat they were calling me piya.dat guy in black jacket..i 4got his name...wel he was...was crying.i...i felt reli bad 4 him.

Jeh turned back bt cld only see abhay's back.
J:4get it princess.he must hav mistaken u 4 somebody else.
P:maybe.
J:so princess lets go nd enjoy the night life in dehradoon.u wanted 2 spend all my money na?
P:actually jeh m nt in mood 2 enjoy the night life.i want 2 rest.we can do it 2maro na.plz lets go to our hotel.m tierd.
J:ok as u wish.

They passed the journey silently.both of their minds were deep in thoughts.jeh was tensed as som1 recognised priya while priya was tensed as c cldnt get the picture of abhay out of her mind.even at the dinnertime priya was silent.jeh tried 2 cheer her up bt in vain.c was so lost dat c didnt even touch her dinner.

They both bade gud nite 2 each other nd entered their room.piya took a quick hot shower nd changed in her nightdress.c crept inside the blanket bt sleep was out of the reach.how cld she sleep when her thoughts were roaming around abhay.

Part 2 posted below.

Edited by -srija- - 10 November 2011 at 9:54am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

minibsp2007CleviveDsouzaTISA0711Dikshi92--Flora--Deepi20hema_rawatViviliciousgirlvijayata123prerna26dimpledsmile-Sonia-vidu87sneaky-ajSANDY_ROSEBhataktiAtma.--Siva--aamirkhanfanalicia212sunflower52--Rose--meenalumaadniloverSheDevilAkshi0019MS-meghasharmaIsa_de--peehu--ilove99aish..SmokeySilence.

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
guys italics represents the flashback.
Chapter 5 part 2

jeh was nt able 2 sleep as well.he decided 2 call shraddha.
J:hello maasi.
S:hello jeh.thank god u called.how is she?
J:c is fine but...
S:but?wat is it jeh?
J:som1 recognised her nd i think c is nt able 2 get dat out of her mind.c was quiet nd didnt tak 2 me.m afraid.
S:jeh...jeh plz do sth.i dnt want her 2 get attack again.remember doctor told us 2 keep her away frm the truth as far as possible.otherwise...otherwise c might...
Shraddha began 2 cry.c didnt want 2 loose priya.
J:ok maasi.i dnt think i can afford 2 stay here 1 more day.we're returning 2maro.we wil leave this town early in the morning.
S:thank u jeh.

Jeh hung up.how cld he 4get wat doctors had told him.piya had 2 be kept away frm the truth as far as possible.dat was the only way to keep her safe.

jeh took dat unconscious gal 2 the hospital.c was transferred 2 delhi hospital after c was moved frm ICU.2 days later c gained consciousness bt c had 4gotten all her past happenings.doctors asked jeh to talk 2 him.

Doc:mr. Khurana c had lost her memory due 2 severe head injury and...
J:and wat doctor?
Doc:and its really complicated.we sld nt let her stress over her past nd sld keep her away frm her past as far as possible.if som1 or sthing forced her 2 remember her past then...
J:is there sth wrong doc?
Doc:ya..c might get a brain hamorrage.so mr. Khurana c sld be kept in dark.u sld create a new environment nd diff past 4 her.
J:ok doctor i wil do my best.

jeh banged his fist on the wall.he loved piya nd didnt want 2 loose her.he cldnt afford the risk.he decided 2 leave dehradoon early in the morning whether piya agrees or nt.
Abhay reached home nd locked himself up in his room.priya's face came 2 his mind n dat 1 question was ringing in his mind constantly.
"do u know me???"
this one question had killed him again.he had been very happy bt dat 1 question shattered his happiness in one stroke.he banged his head on the wall.
"was dat a joke.y is life joking wid me?the same scent,same eyes,same voice...i cld even feel her presence like i used 2 whenever piya was around.then how can c be a diff person?how??"
he moved 2wards the window nd looked up at the night sky nd the stars twinkling around the bright moon.

Piya and abhay were holding each others hand nd staring at the moon.
P:abhay dat moon is so beautiful na?
A:nt as much as u.
P:oh stop such cheesy dialogues.
A:though its cheesy i mean it frm my heart.u r most beautiful than any other.theres nth dat can surpass ur beauty.theres nth so beautiful in comparision 2 ur beautiful heart dat i love.
Piya looked up at him,stared at him wid tear filled baby brown eyes n whispered.
P:i love u abhay.
A:i know n i love u too.nw dnt cry.
He kissed her wet eyelids brushing off the tears nd slowly envaded her trembling lips in slow bt passionate kiss.

Abhay closed his eyes in anguish nd let the tear fall down.
"come back 2 me piya plz come back"
Priya rose up frm her bed nd moved 2wards the window.moon was shining brightly.as she was staring at the moon c felt as if som1 was pleading her 2 return back.
"what is happening 2 me?"
she closed her eyes bt the image of abhay,his smile when he saw her,his tears when he found out c was nt the 1 he was looking 4,these image haunted her mind.

"i just met dat person bt y is his tears,his smile affecting me so much.y was i in pain seeing him pain.m going crazy."
priya knew c wldnt be able to sleep.c decided 2 read the P&P book dat c issued frm the library.c opened the book bt sth dropped out of the book-a photograph.c leaned down n picked it up.c noticed sth was written in it.
"5th march 2008
piya dobriyal,19"
she turned the photograph 2 receive a shock.
"its me..its my photograph."
hope u all like it.do like n comment nd guys dnt kill me if m late 2 update coz i wil be busy nw onwards so m nt able 2 check pm as well.do 4give me 4 dat.
XoXo
srija.

Edited by -srija- - 10 November 2011 at 11:02am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

premheer04mossgreenSheIsTheOneDikshi92abhiya7fannanz_2211minibsp2007rashika27.1997CleviveDsouzajuhi_ansariTISA0711moonlitnishaViviliciousgirlvijayata123dimpledsmileshivanirajputDeepi20hema_rawatpurple_shadoz--Flora--SANDY_ROSEBhataktiAtma.-Sonia-vidu87sneaky-aj--Siva--snitchseekeradnilover--Rose--aamirkhanfanalicia212sunflower52MS-meghasharma--peehu--Isa_de---Priya---aish.SheDevilAkshi0019ilove99..Bournville...SmokeySilence.

TISA0711 Senior Member
TISA0711
TISA0711

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry abhay crying. . . Cry piya ko jaldi sab yaad dilao.

Edited by TISA07 - 10 November 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-srija-

dimpledsmile Goldie
dimpledsmile
dimpledsmile

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
nice part..
thnx 4 da PM..
continue soon..

p.s plz use other color font 4 flashbacks..

-srija-

-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Superb update, srija..
Loved it
awww..my poor abhay... I feel terrible for him... Hope , he finds his happiness soon...
I appreciate jeh n massi for helping piya but now .. they r getting on my nerves...
Wow ! Piya saw her pic...
Unite abhiya soon
Thanks 4 d pm
continue soon
tc

-srija-

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
wow what is going to happend
great story plz update soon

-srija-

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimpledsmile

nice part..
thnx 4 da PM..
continue soon..
p.s plz use other color font 4 flashbacks..
thanks dear.ya wil continue soon.actually na i update all my ffs thru ma cell so cant use any other font or colour.reli sorry 4 dat.
--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Nice update Srija!! Abhay's feelings are heart breaking..
Though i understands Jeh's position i hate him now.. He's separating Abhiya..!

Hope, everything will come to shape soon..!
Thanks for the PM dear!

-srija-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index