Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

why koki is silent?

kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
after nani's visit ,koki made some plans to make ahem and gopi closer. but nothing happened.
but now she knows that , after taking the responsibility of gopi's studies ,ahem is little closer with gopi ( he is not that much arrogant with gopi, he helped her  to walk in the steps at  temple on janmastami day, he helped her in getting down the steps on her birthday, his effort for gopi's studies, his soft corner for gopi - koki knows all this)

even after knowing all this things, why koki is silent? till date she wishes that ahem should accept gopi. now ahem itself is on the track , then why she is not taking the chance to make them even closer?
neither she can tell gopi like this

Koki: Gopi bahu, have u noticed that ,nowdays ahem is little closer to u.
Gopi: smiles and keep calm
Koki: Gopi, use this chance and try to get a place in his heart. so put your full effort on studies, dont bother about anything, as ahem's wish, try to get 100% marks in the test . if u do this ,ahem will be very happy  and u have more chance to win his heart. do u understand gopi?
Gopi: maaji, don't worry . i will put my full effort to pass this test with high marks. i know , in spite of his busy schedule he is taking much pain to educate me. i will never let  ahemji's head down.
Koki: satisfied with the answer and smiles.

nor she can talk to ahem like this

Koki: Ahem, i want to tell u some thing
Ahem: yes mom
Koki: please dont go to office for two days. stay in home and help gopi to prepare for her exam.
Ahem: mom, that i will do after my office hours.
Koki: no ahem, if you are in home , gopi will concentrate more on her studies. gopi should pass this test not only to continue her education, but also it is our presitage issue.
Ahem: but i got meetings today
Kakka: don't worry ahem, we will take care of that.
Ahem: the it's ok for me.
koki: smiles to her herself and prays god that this situtation should make their relationship littte stronger.

my question is , why koki is not doing this?
like this many questions are coming in our mind, i surpriswhy nothing is coming in cv's team mind?
i don't know what is their plan? let's wait and see and hope for the best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah koikil not given anythiong away after all it was  gopie who made the sheere and even kokil know she was quiet wot going on on her mind she so quiet now day even with rashie eh
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes wonder why kokila is silent
she also does not have much screen time
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maybe she is watching and waiting. I am suprised that she isn't checking that Gopi is studying but relying on Hetal to. Even knowing that Hetal is easily fooled by Rashi. I hope something happens is the Maha epi.
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think she had decided to stay as a silent spectator cz she must have thinking not to force goham when the things going in a natural way..