Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

mjht revisited 3. last part /page 69 (Page 31)

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
MJHT revisited 3

mere dimaakh mein shayad wo hamara pehla waala samrat ka outhouse hi tha. Achanak se yahaan aake thoda ajeeb laga

As though it wasn't only the viewers that travelled through the time leap.  Excellent introduction.

us ehsaas ko bhulgaya tha – jab bhi tum mere saath hoti thi ,,tab aisa lagtha  tha ki main zinda hoon. Beautifully written. I have always loved the sentiment and it reminded me of these lines of lyrics, Kahun kya bhala, Tumhi ko to mein chahta hoon Suno
Tumhein jo mila, Mene jana main bhi zinda hoon

"par samrat in teen saal mein, tum sab se zyaada changed hogayeho."nupur teased him as he looked at her questioningly, " tumhaare chashmein lag gaye."Although said half in jest, I loved the truth of this statement.  As though he was trying to replace the irreplaceable through imitation. 

nupur who had read every expression of his and perhaps even the ones which weren't on his face. That understanding that even years of age can not remove.

I loved that slow development of their physical intimacy, that slight struggle that as you say we didn't get in the original, for it seems more natural this way.  I too re wrote this chapter of MN too, as did many BUT mine seems very melo dramatic whilst also diluted when compared to yours for you have managed to capture that true to life quality that is beautiful as it is haunting.  Well written.

With love, Sabah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

np18Faria.

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
lovely update...becuz you brought back my favorite character after mayur...and you know that she can never be a haddi between them like everyone else...in fact she always brings them closer Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

np18

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome

np18

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
amazing part
loved shilpa aunty 
it is really beautiful
how we wished to see such scenes in mjht'
Smile

np18

OMjaz Groupbie
OMjaz
OMjaz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
nice cont soon dear Smile

np18

np18 Goldie
np18
np18

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumonetolub

lovely update...becuz you brought back my favorite character after mayur...and you know that she can never be a haddi between them like everyone else...in fact she always brings them closer Smile

you are beginning to read my mindSmile

thanks for reading and replying

sumonetolub

np18 Goldie
np18
np18

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

MJHT revisited 3

mere dimaakh mein shayad wo hamara pehla waala samrat ka outhouse hi tha. Achanak se yahaan aake thoda ajeeb laga

As though it wasn't only the viewers that travelled through the time leap.  Excellent introduction.

us ehsaas ko bhulgaya tha ' jab bhi tum mere saath hoti thi ,,tab aisa lagtha  tha ki main zinda hoon. Beautifully written. I have always loved the sentiment and it reminded me of these lines of lyrics, Kahun kya bhala, Tumhi ko to mein chahta hoon Suno
Tumhein jo mila, Mene jana main bhi zinda hoon

"par samrat in teen saal mein, tum sab se zyaada changed hogayeho."nupur teased him as he looked at her questioningly, " tumhaare chashmein lag gaye."Although said half in jest, I loved the truth of this statement.  As though he was trying to replace the irreplaceable through imitation. 

nupur who had read every expression of his and perhaps even the ones which weren't on his face. That understanding that even years of age can not remove.

I loved that slow development of their physical intimacy, that slight struggle that as you say we didn't get in the original, for it seems more natural this way.  I too re wrote this chapter of MN too, as did many BUT mine seems very melo dramatic whilst also diluted when compared to yours for you have managed to capture that true to life quality that is beautiful as it is haunting.  Well written.

With love, Sabah

thanks for reading and replying.

what you say as true to life can border on boring at times!!! though  its nice to hear  you calling it beautiful !Smile

a little faith

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
hay Why we skipped it
So lovely na i liked Shilpa entry which we missed In MJHT
thanks for pm 
con soon

np18