Users

Frequent Posters

mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I cant understand nupur dhruv ko defend kyun kar raha hai? continue soon
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont mind the mood at all...but seriously i dont get why she's still defending dhruv...and though i did appreciate gunur's part because of course you need to have a sister moment, i definitely want mayank to kind of have the last word over this matter...and i really want him to be able to convince nupur that dhruv is not worth any sympathy or praise...nice update...i really liked the gunjan you showed here ðŸ˜Š
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm so nups was defending dhruv

I think she knew  dhruv was ot a bad guy- actually he was crazy over nups.he was a crazy lover-who loved nups like a mad, who can do anything to get back his love.

I loved gunur convo but felt bad for maynk

I hope ki nups maynk ko samjhe

princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...i mean yeah were disappointed with no mayur scenes but man loved how gunjan spoke to nupur...continue soonn
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really cant be able to understand Nupur's point of view
but I hope now every thing will be fine soon
thanks for pm
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice well written and well describe
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update,...
loved gunur talk...
so senti
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i'm not gettin nupur's pov... y is she supportin dhruv???😕
is she too scared of him or is der sumthng else???
bt i felt bad 4 mayank!😒
cont soon!🤗
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PART 20

MN Room, bedtime

nupurs on the bed staring up at the ceiling. Mayank sitting next to her , leaning on the pillow with a book in his hand but looking at nupur more than the book. Nupur coughed once.

"kya hua? Khaansi kab se hain?"

"nahin hain.tum itna mere baare mein mat socho."

"tho aur kiske baare mein sochoon?"

"mayank, tum busy ho?"

"haan, apni wife se baatein kar rahaan hoon."

nupur turned towards him and smiled which he returned.

"aaj gunjan ne mujhe badaa sa lecture diya."

"jaantha hoon. Maine aur samrat ne suna"

"tum dono darwaaze ke peechen chupke hamare baatein sunrahe the kya?" he smiled

"aur isiliye dinner pe kisine baat nahin ki." he smiled again.

"main kal college aaoongi" she said after a while.

"agar tumhe nahin jaana hain college , tho mat jao nupur. Tum waise bhi interested nahin thi. Maine hi tumhe force kiya tha."

"blackmail tho tumhine kiya tha mayank par tum sahi keh rahe the. Bas thoda time lagega adjust karne mein."

he smiled and bent to place kiss on her forehead.

" gunjan bohot badal gayi hain. Bachpan mein wo sab kuch mere kehne par, mujhse poochkar karthi thi . Par ab wo apni baat kitni achhe se mujhe samjhaa rahin thi haina?"

"tumhe buraa lag raha hain?" she shook her head.He started stroking her head and wondered about what she was thinking. She was not looking upset though her eyes were red with all the crying and the cold. She closed her eyes, looking far more calmer than he was feeling. He just couldnt stay without asking her.

" nupur, tum kya gunjan ke baat se sehmat nahin ho ? " she didnt answer immediately. Mayank waited but didnt want to ask her again.

"kis baare mein?" he stared at her , not knowing if it would again bring back the lost look in her eyes and regretted asking her the question.

"dhruv ke baare mein? ? " she said it without flinching, without any of the awkward feelings which she usually had while taking dhruvs name in front of mayank, "tumhe bhi laga ki main dhruv ki tarafdaari karrahin thi?"

he didnt reply again. She stared at him and understood . Getting up sitting cross legged on the bed in front of him , her face level with his, she took off, " gunjan tho gunjan hain mayank! Par kya tum bhi nahin samajthe?"

he was surprised at her response.

"kya samajna hain nupur? Ek aadmi jo tumhe itna torture kiya aur tum ho ki baar baar yeh kehrahin ho ki usne tumhaara khayal rakha.main bas tumhe paagal samaj saktha hoon."

she hit her forehead with her hand and said," by god ! Aur tum apne aap ko bohot smart samajthe ho!"

mayank suddenly got irritated ' what was he supposed to understand?- and it showed on his face.

"isiliye films dekhna chahiye! Tumne DARR dekhi hoti tho samaj aaajaathi?" she said it very seriously.

he gave her such a glare that she immediately held her ears and took off, "mayank simple si baat hain, pehla yeh ki wo sach tha..." when he was about to interrupt,she took both his hands in hers and squeezed it, " wo sach tha . Aur agar nahin bhi hota tho bhi main yahi kehthi tum sab se ki mera time uske khaidh mein teek taak hi tha...haan hum dono ko saath mein dekhne ke baad uski saari achhayiyaan gaayab hogayi. Mayank, maine jo hua wahin kahaan, jhoot moot ka main uski tarafdaari kyun karoongi? "

" yeh simple si baat thi? nupur, tum uski saath thi tho shayad tum jo keh rahi thi uske baare mein wo sahin tha aur hum ' matlab gunjan aur main ' galat the. tumhe shayad dhruv mein kuch acchaai bhi dikhi hogi .But mujhe ismein interest nahin hain ki dhruv kaisa tha. Mujhe bas tumhaari fikar hain. Mujhe lagtha hain ki agar tumhe apne andher kuch confusion hain ya guilt hain, tab tum kabhi bhi shaanthi se jee nahin paaogi. usnein galathiyaan ki hain, isko tho maanthi ho na tum?"

she nodded, saying," Usne hum sab ki jaan se khelne ki koshish ki mayank aur mujhe tumse alag kiya , maine uskeliye dhruv ko maaf nahin kiya hain. " her face now on his chest, listening with complete attention.

" tho yeh important nahin hain ki usne itna kuch bhi kiya , kya tumhe uspar gussa nahin aatha is baat keliye ? " he asked her still a little confused, but still trying to understand.

she was thoughtful and silent. Mayank had a stong feeling that she was about to say something which she would never say again.

" wo important hain mayank , par main batao mujhe sab se zyaada important kya lagtha hain? Ki main dhruv se ek baat ke liye thankful hoon aur rahoongi bhi ' yeh ki usnein mere saath kuch nahin kiya jab chance tha tab bhi nahin. Agar wo aisa kuch kartha tab mujhe tumhaare saath rehne mein bohot mushkil hoti. Main baaki sab kuch- uska maarna, baatein kehna, mujhe khaidh karke rakhna , sab kuch bhool jaaoongi kuch din tumhaare saath rehkar, par agar usne mere saath kuch zabardasti ki hoti tab main kabhi bhi usse bhool nahin sakthi thi."  

there was no confusion in her voice. she placed her finger on his lips stopping him from saying something, " meri galthi shayad yeh thi ki us ek baat ko dil mein rakh kar main uski baaki ke saare galathiyaan ignore karne lagi . "

She knew it wouldnt matter to him as much as it would matter to herself if dhruv had tried to physically force her.

"but  tum itni upset kyun hojaathi thi nupur kyun itna darr jaathi thi dhruv ke naam se?"

"pata nahin, maybe mujhe kuch time chahiye tha apne andher ke saari kadwaahat ko baahar nikaalne  ke liye. tumse khudh ka dard baantne keliye. wo saari buri yaadon ko jalaane keliye.tumse phir se pyaar  jataane ke liye." her eyes were now beginning to fill up

he didnt know what to reply. she made sense though he didnt totally agree.

She continued,"But mayank promise aaj se main sirf aur sirf hamaare baare mein sochne waali hoon. Kuch bhi bura khayal aane nahin doongi apne dimaakh mein. Koi darr koi shak koi gussa nahin. "

Mayank placed his hand on nupurs shoulder and pulled her into his arms. Tears which hadnt flowed all this while now flowed out quietly , but this time for the lost years .

"ab ro kyun rahi ho?"

"pata nahin. Mujhe rone ka mann kar rahaan hain last time."

He didnt know if she was right or wrong. he realised she had spoken about her fears and hurts and she had already started healing . It was them,- him and gunjan who had poured their anger about dhruv to her. Dhruv didnt matter to her, not now. Now he only knew she had decided to be happy for herself, for him , for both of them. And subconsciously he trusted her .

-------------

"itna tho nupur tum ddlj ke lastwaale fight scene mein bhi nahin royi hogi" he said after some time. She didnt reply.

-mayank tried to distract her," dekho mujhe koi problem nahin hain lekin yeh meri kapde tumhe hi wash karna haina?"

"matlab?" nupur asked still on his chest.

" tumhaare aansoon ke saath saath tumhaare naakh se bhi jo baaraish horahi usko wash karna mushkil hojaayega. Aur ab tho amba bhi nahin hain!"

nupur lifted her head up and looked up to him- eyes wet but twinkling , sad but relieved. She hit him with her fist and moved back wiping her face.

"tumhe bahaana chahiye hota haina amba ko wapaas laane ki?" and smiling put her head back on his chest.

----------

hi! firstly thanks a looottt for being so involved whether you agreed/disagreed- liked /disliked the previous  part.

i know that the past few updates have been serious but what to do - i really couldnt think of where to bring in lighter moments.

about this part...well you ppl tell me your views...good, bad or whatever

btw, disclaimer-the author does not always agree with  the views expressed by the characters. i hated dhruv.

Edited by np18 - 12 years ago