Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi dear so sorry i couldn't comment the last 4 updates
really i was so busy but now i readed in 1 go
somwhere i agree with nupur druv wasbed but he didn't take advantage of her wen he can..
although he torture her but galad that Mayu n Gun understand her
u really did wonderfuly justice the sister's bond it was amazing loved it everything.
about Mayur adorable as usual
n finally our Nupur is back with her old self
loved last moments betweeen Mayur n SA tlike father who the way Mayank ask Nupur quatsions cute

'yeh kya hain?" mayank asked, nupur sitting on the floor with a book on the table, shilpa watching tv. Both looked at him.he was holding a pencil in his hand.

"pencil" both said together.

"pata hain!"

"tho poochan kyun?"

"main yeh pooch raha tha ki yeh aisa yun hain?" he showed the lower end of the pencil which is all bitten up," yeh is ek hafthe mein mujhe doosra mila hain"

"wo maine padhai karthe waqt mooh mein rakha hoga .."

"kyun nupur, tumhe khaana nahin miltha ghar pe?"

"bas aadat hain mayank. .mujhe kuch bhi samaj main nahin aarahaaan hain mayank "

"aisi buri aadat nahin  ..."

"offo mayu, tum kya har k baat ko itna discuss karthe rehthe ho? abhi wo padrahi thi na. Tho chodo. Usko disturb mat karo." shilpa

"wo abhi tv deh rahi thi." He replied and walked out.

Both the women looked at each other and giggled.

thanks for all the pm
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

finally jhansi ki rani nupur kumari is back...

gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely updt
thanks for the pm...
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nyc updates dear~!
luvin d progress~
cont soon!πŸ€—
mayuloveu thumbnail
so cute and funny. I love it. continue soon
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting to see our Old Nupur back
thanks for pm
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annu_Arti_Mayur

Ahhh...after the previous update i had a hope dat mayank will take over the situation...but...
chaloo chadooo...ab tu story agaye bhi bhar gayii...πŸ˜†
is nupur really back...??  well i kind of guess that there is smthing more to it...πŸ€”
as u said that this part wasn't anything much wrt to the story...so i m eagerly waiting 4 the story to proceed...πŸ˜›

btw i agree with
  pearl10  😳
u r a gr8 writer...n i would luv to read further Mayur 's story app ki zubani...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
the way u write...
so plz...continue this story after this track...or make a new MJHT revisited 4...😳 wot say...πŸ˜›
i knw i m demanding alottt...πŸ˜†
but seriously i would luv to read it...n especially written by u...😳
late updates bhi chalye ga...pr plz continue zaror karna...😳
πŸ˜†

Annu😳

the parts in bold--i think so too
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PART 22 

MN house- Shilpa, Nupur and mayank., few days later.

All three of them  in living room in front of tv. Shilpa and Nupur laughing at something. Mayank reading  some magazine.

"yeh tum dono ki aadat nahin gayi na...mujhpar hasne ka."

"hum tumpe kahaan has rahe the?haan main tho  shukla sir ko yaad karke ..."

"tum saare teachers ke bare mein baat kararhin thi. Maa aapne itni jaldi party badal diya?"

"arre wah maine kab party badli? "

"haan , maa tho hamesha se mere hi party mein thi" and did a hi fi with her.

They stopped as he glared at her. Shilpa pretended  to control her laugh.

"haso,bina kuch baat hasnewaalon ko pata hain kya kehthe hain? Nupur ki baare mein tho mujhe pata hi tha par maa tum bhi?!"

"kya karoon beta akhir tumhaari hi tho maa hoon!" she said pretending to be serious.

" main tum dono ko..." both looked at him waiting to hear their punishment ," tum dono baath karke apna time waste nahin karna chahtha."and walked out  huffily while both of them burst out laughing .

"maa, aapko jaana kyun hain?" nupur suddenly asked shilpa. Her laugh  reducing.

"kaam hain nupur."

"par aapko abhi kaam karne ki zaroorat kya hain?"

"zaroorat ki baat nahin hain, nupur. Aadat ki baat hain. mujhe achha lagtha hain."Smilingly.

Nupur  returned the smile half heartedly.she had gotten used to shilpa aunty in the past few days , gotten used to the comfort of  seeing  her smiling face daily, of being pampered and taken care of by her.of laughing about mayank with her.there had been a comfortable routine which had made her feel so secure.  She would definitely miss her. she  hugged her and shilpa held her back.

"itna kyun upset horahin ho beta!  Tum abhi abhi waapas aaye ho tho tumhe , tum dono ko saath mein kuch aur time bitaana chahiye. tumhe khush hona chahiye kit um dono akele reh paaoge.  Aur tum mayank ki baat sunkar apna saara time padne mein hi mat guzaardena.  Kahin baahar jao, ghoomne phirne. Thoda change hojaayega.  " and observing her still  looking low added,  " okay main is time Mumbai mein hi kuch karnee liye try karongi. Promise."

"nupur," mayank screamed from inside the kitchen making them look at each other and grin again. nupur hurriedly got up while shilpa waved her hand indicating her to go and face him. She herself got up to get her bag from inside.

--------

Doorbell rang.

"main dekhthi hoon" nupur said and went to open the door   to find Uday.  She was enveloped in a huge bear hug even before she could call  his name. His eyes moist, nupurs again filling up.

Dia came in from behind him," dodo andher tho chalo. " followed by samrat and gunjan smiling happily.

uday stood her back and looked at nupur from top to bottom. Mayank came from inside the kitchen.

"tum to aaj bhi uthna hi sweet ho nupur! " he walked in one hand on her shoulder and another through dia s.

"uday bhaiyya ! Main?" gunjan pouted

"aajao aajao. " and hugged her as well.

Mayank and samrat glanced at each other and rolled their eyes.. Uday left his sisters and looking at samrat , hugged him .

"tumne mujhe airport pe hi hug kia"

he hugged mayank next, mayank was forced to soften his look and hug him back.

"mayank tum kaafi young dikhne lage ho!"

All of them  said hello to shilpa as she came out and after hugging nupur and mayank, shilpa left while the others went into the living room.

------------------

Living room to dining table

"uday tum hamesha correct time pe kaise aathe ho?" mayank

"correct time? wo main nahin flight correct time pe tha."

mayank pointed to the dinner table.

"haan mayank bhookh lagi hain. Dinner tumne banaya hain? Ya nupur ne?" and proceeded to the table.

All  of them followed him with nupur saying, " haan uday bhaiyya. Aapko tho bhookh lagi hogi. Aajao. flight mein kitna ganda haana miltha hain."  and went on to serve everythiing. To him.

"Aise koi cheating kartha hain kya?" uday asked nupur as she served him .

"matlab?"

" nupur, mujhe yakin nahin hota ki tum sach mein ho! Matlab tum bhoot tho nahin ho na?"

" nahin uday bhaiyya, dekhiye mere pair zameen par hi hain." and showed her legs and feet.

"tho"

"uday bhaiyya bhooton ke pair nahin hote." gunjan explained patiently.

Dia rolled her eyes at samrat and mayank.

"haan. Par itna shock! Jab dids ne mujhe bataya...wo tha kaun nupur? Tum tho  sab se ladthi thi na. Tho is ...is ...bhooth se kyun nahin? Tum tho..."

"jhansi ki rani " mayank said, looking at her with a longing in his eyes.

"haan jhansi ki rani  ho. " uday repeated. Nupur didn't answer, she avoided looking directly at uday but involuntarily had turned to mayank as she heard him say  jhansi ki rani- his voice and his eyes were telling her how much he missed  her.all others looked to see if how she would behave.

"nupur..."

"kyunki uday bhaiyya aap nahin the na mujhe haosla dene keliye. Aap hothe tho ..." nupur  tried to speak lightly.

"main hotha tho uski chutti kardetha." he interrupted angrily

nupur eyes filled up and she hugged him again.he patted her on the back.

"waise paat hain ki tumhaare waapas aane se sabse zyaada faayda kya hua hain?"

"kya?"

"hum sab saath hain, warna mayank aur gunjan samrat se baath nahin karrahe the. Aur sam humse. " he said it matter of factly.

"aisa kyun keh raha hain uday" samrat who had been quiet till then asked

"haan sam. Tum tho itna upset the na ki gunjan ke baare mein tho tum hum teeno ko tho jaise bhool hi gaye the. " gunjan bent her head, hurt

"of course not!  Matlab haan, main kuch zyaada hi upset tha par tum logon ko bhool..."

"dodo teek hi keh raha hain sammy. " dia interrupted, "Kya tumne benji ko kabhi bhi phone kiya hain? Ya mujhe? Kya tumhe pata hain ki benji ab kahaan hain?" sam turned to look at her. She met his eyes , hurt clearly visible.  Gunjan had her head bent still, nupur looked at her, exchanged  glances with mayank and mayank  stared at samrat. Uday looked from one to the other.

"yeh mayank tumne hi banaya hain. Itna achha paneer dish koi aur nahin bana saktha" uday suddenly saaid loudly.

"uday bhaiyya yeh maine banaya hain." nupur replied.

"arre waah nupur tum itni achhi si cook bangayi ho?" and continued to eat. All the others were quiet ,each in their own thoughts,  thinking how much things  had changed.

------------------

hi sorry for the late update---thanks a lot for all the encouragement.

-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Woow i was thinking wther u'll update r not

just checked n fond
i was reading when i got ur pmπŸ˜›
awesome as usual
loved the gang moments scply mayu n udey πŸ˜†
thn 4 d pm cont soon
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail