India-Forums

What is wrong with one film old Ram Sampath? (Page 3)

sugarplum5 Goldie
sugarplum5
sugarplum5

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by san2471

I have seen many posts justifying Ram Sampat's comments. Content if not accompanied with the apprpriate "bhaav" tone always has the wrong impact. The same thing could have been said in a different tone since the person in question was a 11yr old. if he is a true musician, he should understand the importance of tone. He was there , obligated to KK and was behaving like a jerk. I wonder if anyone cares for his comments..
Totally agree...there is an appropriate way to speak...give your CONSTRUCTIVE criticism softly and sweetly. These are impressionable kids. They look up to the elders for guidance. And anyways...who is this man??????...never heard of him and after this, never want to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

musica10 Senior Member
musica10
musica10

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Niladri's song selection was not good. But Ram's comments although well-meant, were a little harsh. He should have put it in a better way. He could have consoled Niladri in the end. I guess he does not know how to deal with kids.

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Ram's facial expression and tone made his constructive criticism sound so harsh...

Poor PL ji thought better not say a word abt Niladri's performance after the beating he took from KK on giving guidance to Salman on his rendition...

Highlight of the show was PL ji and his stories...

prncz

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Constructive...I'm trying to thing...hmmm...not so sure.

When Ram Sampath started giving his comments...all he said was I enjoyed your dancing...it was good...for your singing I don't want to comment or something like that AND then HE started looking at others as if suggesting that you guys can give your feedback now (come on, you are not moderating the discussion or the show here, Jay Soni is in charge of doing that...). Seriously, this is a 11 year old kid. As if the pressure on these kids in these reality shows in not enough.

Is this CONSTRUCTIVE? What is that definition of constructive again?

and then he pitched in again, why? You were harsh and hugely non-constructive and vague in your comments the first time, why jump in now?

and what the hell was that statement "had anyone from the band was asked to sing this song, they could have easily done almost the same job as you".  Talk about constructive again.

TO me, it was FAR from constructive. and what is the use of posting messages on TWITTER later?

No seriously, I guess guests, judges etc. on these kid reality shows need to be given some orientation on how to be sensitive while giving feedback.

Edited by Mohini19 - 18 September 2011 at 1:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OMGIshaanNoname7neets_ltlprncz

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

No seriously, I guess guests, judges etc. on these kid reality shows need to be given some orientation on how to be sensitive while giving feedback.

That guy is a clown. He can't be taught anything. I don't even know who the heck he is and why he was brought on the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7prncz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Mohini Ram's comment on Niladri's singing and not able to understand a single lyrics was bang on..I could not hear or understand single word clearly when Niladri was singing..

His comments abt more importance on singing-Ma saraswati VS performance was also bang on..Although tone of his voice and facial expression made it worse which he really can't help as his face is such  Embarrassed

I agree with all that 2nd part of his comments sounded harsh but had some truth to it..

Making a child cry was totally unacceptable..I feel some of it could have been done backstage by Adnan..

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Am I missing something? What happened? Confused
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purrrfect

Am I missing something? What happened? Confused

Zee this is abt Niladri's 2nd performance on some song "Fishy fishy" god knows what the lyrics were...Was from some Ranbir's movie..He performed well but singing no one could understand a word...So Ram Sampath gave his take on it and here is the whole mahabharat abt it..Show went over regular timing so may be you did not catch it...Do watch and post your views..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index