Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool

What is wrong with one film old Ram Sampath? - Page 3

zaabemard thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mohini19

No seriously, I guess guests, judges etc. on these kid reality shows need to be given some orientation on how to be sensitive while giving feedback.

That guy is a clown. He can't be taught anything. I don't even know who the heck he is and why he was brought on the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mohini Ram's comment on Niladri's singing and not able to understand a single lyrics was bang on..I could not hear or understand single word clearly when Niladri was singing..

His comments abt more importance on singing-Ma saraswati VS performance was also bang on..Although tone of his voice and facial expression made it worse which he really can't help as his face is such  ðŸ˜³

I agree with all that 2nd part of his comments sounded harsh but had some truth to it..

Making a child cry was totally unacceptable..I feel some of it could have been done backstage by Adnan..

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am I missing something? What happened? ðŸ˜•
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Purrrfect

Am I missing something? What happened? ðŸ˜•

Zee this is abt Niladri's 2nd performance on some song "Fishy fishy" god knows what the lyrics were...Was from some Ranbir's movie..He performed well but singing no one could understand a word...So Ram Sampath gave his take on it and here is the whole mahabharat abt it..Show went over regular timing so may be you did not catch it...Do watch and post your views..

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Ram sampath was right in what he said abt he could not hear any words..Even my hubby and I could not understand much of the lyrics...Yes Niladri enjoyed his performance..

Now Ram's comments afterwards were totally out of line and rude..He was also indirectly taunting HR...

Although he is right abt Saraswati and concentrating on sur-singing.

Ram did not have to carry it this far..Other comments  Ram or Adnan could have given to Niladri back stage...I felt bad for Niladri.

I wish we could have seen JA's comments on Niladri's singing..Wonder what his take was on Niladri's rendition..

I agree Varsha, at first I was ok by Ram's comments but then he went too far and was way out of line. There was no reason for him to carry on and bring Niladri to tears, he didn't look affected at all when he saw Niladri crying. I thought right there he would realize he was wrong but he looked like he couldn't care less. My heart went out to Niladri.
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ram was very mean to Niladri. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Niladri is more mature then him.
Padma55 thumbnail

Let's look at this professionally. Although the contestants are children they are with some background knowledge of music and with training. Now is the time to get their attention set towards every basic aspect and the nail was driven right at spot. Some may feel the comments were harsh but Ram purified Niladri for his life towards avoiding basic mistake like getting carried away.

This is lesson to all those contestants and if  told in simple comments the impact could have lost. Javeed told same but there was no impact.

Pyarelalji also drived a strong point earlier when Salman sang. But those were finer points and for public they wree eye opener. Importance of singers genre and scale are equally important and if they are not taken care then become shouting rather singing.
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I agree Varsha, at first I was ok by Ram's comments but then he went too far and was way out of line. There was no reason for him to carry on and bring Niladri to tears, he didn't look affected at all when he saw Niladri crying. I thought right there he would realize he was wrong but he looked like he couldn't care less. My heart went out to Niladri.

i agree with bth  , Ram was rude ,arrogant and very harsh to a 11 yr old kid who is standing on a stage where a normal matured person will aslo be nervous ,,,
his commnet s at the end was harsh but the worst was there was  no remorse on his face later ,he could have said smething to niladahri whn he broke dwn to pacify him ,,

if u have been harsh to a kid atleast try and boost his confidence up ,,he actualy looked gleeful on seeing the kid cry , this made me ,, feel so  bad,,,,i mean i had never heard of RAm and now i dnt want to kwn any thing abt him ever ,,,

Also  whn 13 yr old salaman was  being given feedback by  PLji and JA ,,

KK was very defensive to the point of being aggresssive  but whn 11 yr old was bashed why did he not say anything in defense all becoz salman was frm his team??

my heart went out too to niladari and the show was spoilt by the attitude of sme
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ram could've done a better job explaining to Niladri where he went wrong instead he chose to be extremely harsh.