India-Forums

What is wrong with one film old Ram Sampath?

san2471 Senior Member
san2471
san2471

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I am shocked at the way he spoke to Niladri. I personally think that is not the way to speak to a 11yr old and while the others were consoling Niladri, his body language was like ...less said the better, seriously needs to take some lessons on how to give feedback. What's wrong with ZEE that they bring these kind of people to the show. There are several singers and musicians of the modern genre!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

OMGIshaanmansimranNoname7SweetIshaan...ashuneets_ltlsugarplum5prnczkinu17

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u. Nothing was wrong in neeladri's singing. he did justice to his singing. that ram was very rudeAngry. He should first learn how to behave with the kids.

Edited by riatagore - 17 September 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimranNoname7..ashuSweetIshaan.prncz

coolsamira Groupbie
coolsamira
coolsamira

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
He was totally out of his mind,for a second i thought he was kidding.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimranNoname7SweetIshaan.prncz

mimarain Goldie
mimarain
mimarain

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
awww bechara Niladari..seriously my heart went out for him...Angry that Ram guy that some nerve to say some harsh words to 11 yrs old  and poor kid end kid end up crying...glad jay soni and adnan sami console him..shame on zee tv for bringing such losers on the show..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimransahichalNoname7SweetIshaan.neets_ltlprncz

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Ram Sampath seemed such a loser with his comments!! Is that the way to talk to an 11 year old?? There is a way to give feedback to kids!!

More than anything else it was  a wrong song selection in the part of Niladri and Alka pointed that out very correctly..

Frankly, I did not even know about Ram Sampath till he came to the show yesterday and he acted as if he was the greatest one sitting there !! Outright ridiculous !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimransahichalsan2471SweetIshaan.sugarplum5neets_ltlsamruthaprncz

san2471 Senior Member
san2471
san2471

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

Ram Sampath seemed such a loser with his comments!! Is that the way to talk to an 11 year old?? There is a way to give feedback to kids!!

More than anything else it was  a wrong song selection in the part of Niladri and Alka pointed that out very correctly..

Frankly, I did not even know about Ram Sampath till he came to the show yesterday and he acted as if he was the greatest one sitting there !! Outright ridiculous !!!
I heard of him first with the Delhi Belly Song D K Bose..Frankly, KK got him here so that he gets some publicity. They should have invited PRITAM instead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahichalSweetIshaan.prncz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Oh no ...Pls no Pritam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I was thinking that they could bring in Shantanu Moitra... He has the best sense of melody among the new age composers!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san2471mdroyneets_ltlprnczDabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index