India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why Khushi and not payal? (Page 2)

Simply_Smart Goldie
Simply_Smart
Simply_Smart

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Because Buaji has always seen Shyam staring creepily at Khushi!

However, I don't understand how Buaji would approve of the marriage when her darling Payal, who is also older, is still unmarried. At the beginning of the show, Buaji gave Khushi so much crap for breaking off Payal's marriage...so why is she not concerned about getting Payal married now?

And I agree, Payal's lack of a sense of responsibility is baffling...on the one hand, she is a very concerned and protective older sister, but on the other hand, she is doing nothing to resolve the family problem or help her baby sister.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
shyaam trying to come colser to khushi that makes Arnav to marry Khushi yaar I think so...
Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
dont know
payal is elder so she must get married first
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
this is what i have been thinking...
i guess the reason is that shyam is showing interest in khushi and thats why bua is thinking about khushi's marriage, in this way at-least one girl will be settle
but still bua ji should think about first payal getting marry and then khushi
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Awesome post.. I was just going thru the description of the characters and I saw that Khushi is playing an 18 year old girl from UP, etc. etc. And she's so young to get married so why can't they plan a marriage track for Payal and Shyam..? --> I know this doesn't make any sense but still why Khushi?

Bua should think who she's pointing at. LOL.
solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
while I too find i t baffling given the background, that buaji and khushi's amma- bauji are ok with khushi getting married first... the choice of the bride is not a surprise is it? Buaji  has always noticed shyam's not just friendly interest in Khushi... so obviously she will propose shyam for khushi only... Since her opinion about Shyam is really good... she wont see any harm... but not sure how they think that she can get amrried while payal is still not married!.. May be there will be soem kind of an engagement and then they will search for a dulha for payal??
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Don't You Remember What Shyamu Did With The Doctor Who Came Late When Khushi Didn't Wake Up Embarrassed & Later He Apologized In Front Of Buaaa Jeee & After That Bua Jee Knows That Shyam Loves Khushi . ROFL I Just Wishhh Bua Jee Knew What He's Doing, Then She Would Break His Bones LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Agreed !! I don't get why all the issues end up on Khushi. Why isn't Shyam interested in Payal? Okay cut that. Why doesn't Buaji try to marry Payal to him. She's supposed to be the first one to get married, isn't she? And why doesn't Payal ever think about working to support the family? Why is Khushi the only one who thinks about this? It gets very unrealistic.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index