India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why Khushi and not payal?

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Isn't Payal the oldest? Isn't she up for marriage , so why not Payal with Shamu. WHY is Khushi for Shamu. Someone write in bold red letters to bua. BACK AWAY. Khushi belongs to LAAD GOVERNOR RAKSHAAS.
I am quite confused as to why it's Khushi and don't tell me because Khushi is the lead and they need Arnav to be pissed off. I want a LOGICAL answers.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine.swanhoney289pisces16SoyMilksun2011PurpleRainIshrafan11nav_batKamalika..ShiningStar18Anisha_91Jyo.Prinsesse.Suvi-Jahnvi-aa123.80mazkachazkashybabepinky_blueskiesyulZAisha.incandescent..-Jia-..mishti_17Starktastic

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
egjactlyy Jenny !! i mean why not Payal Ermm when Shyam helps payal or sth like that why dont she put her hand under her chin and does her ALL TIME fav pose ROFLROFL ?? and yeah the lead wala reason wont make ANY sense Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRain

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you! I just don't get why its Khushi and not Payal, its really weird considering Payal's the elder sister and should be the first to get married, dunno why! and notice how in everything its Khushi even with the whole working and earning money thing i mean Payal's the elder sister so why didn't she ever consider working why Khushi? LOL No idea what the reason is and I agree because she is the lead it still doesn't make sense lol. Btw great post I often think about that but glad u made a topic on it. x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Andjenieanantananthuny.thebest

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
u see from the start Shyam was nice and Khushi was the first one to be friends with shyam! other than that, all i can say is CVs are crack! 

.Sad.But.True.

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
But payal is akaash :D

because shyam looks at kushi that way and bhauji so,so i think shes just trying 2 get shyam together

i em not sure myself,anyways are bauhji is full of nund ke soori,so lets not count on Her:D
good thing,:/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FSM-93Poojaa_Pareeba_blossom

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Bua needs to get a life..afterall it is neither Payal nor Khushi but Bua who is the oldest bachelorette..ROFLso plz get her married to the pervert and sent both of them packing off.!Dead..

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 17 September 2011 at 8:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niviiPurpleRainareeba_blossomyulZmomma1128aa123.80Starktastic

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Bua needs to get a life..afterall it is neither Payal nor Khushi but Bua who is the oldest bachelorette..ROFLso plz get her married to the pervert and sent both of them packing off.!Dead..

Aww cool! u made by weekend!! nand kisore and pervent!! love ur idea! we'll seee if bua jee approves him cheating on her!ROFL

-Leah-

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
very good question Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index