Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

FF :dakshna reunion,versn 2.0 (Page 4)

Aish_21 Goldie
Aish_21
Aish_21

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
PART 2 :

Daksh holds aku; Sonakshi stares wide eyed but does nothin to help.

Daksh lifts aku and takes her to the front room sofa;

Pandemonium in P-zoo : Ayi nd Kaki go hyper, Rohini watches all this with her couldn-care-less, bored expression. Sanket nd Baba 2 rush over.

Amidst all this, Daksh's eyes seek out Naina, who's standing by herself on the stairs, anxious but unable to decide whether the inmates of P-zoo would boot her out or not if she tried to help...But then she senses his despair and hurries down.

Naina gets water, but sprinkling it doesnt revive aku. Daksh looks to her again, and she silently reassures him. Baba is somewhat calm, and suggests she might be weak. The powers that be decid 2 take Aku 2 d doc.

Daksh's car is jammed with Sanket in the front, Kaki with aku [ still out ] in the back, nd psycho forcing herself in too [ fake sympathy ]. Ayi has to stay back to take care f Rohini the invalid. Naina who's standing at the bottom-most step is totali ignored by the females...

Daksh turns around once more before getting in, and their eyes clash. There is worry in hers for aku; there is strength for him, but the pain in them...The breath leaves him. He knows something is off, something other than what he had surmised earlier...He begins to raise his hand as if to reach out, cos he knows in his gut that she needs him...Ayi nudges him towards the car door but his eyes are still locked onto Naina's; she nods, letting him know its alright, urging him to go on. Kaki calls Daksh from within and he's forced into the driver's seat, still dazed. The car starts, Ayi watches them drive off and turns. Naina is staring after the car, long gone, and with it her heart...
Ayi gives her one long look; there is nothing in Naina's eyes now; they are left curiously blank, for it was her soul that  had just been bundled into the car and sent off...
A tear rolls down, and she lets it be. Ayi walks in, oblivious to that one drop of blood, where she had given all her heart to the copious tears of a heartless play-act a mere few minutes ago...

Naina stands there on the threshold, completely lost. She has become the outsider again...

[ hospital ]

Aku is on drips; Doc has deemed her week due to exertion nd emotional stress. Kaki s at the bedside, Daksh has been talking to the doc and is worried. psycho is hovering about, wondering which card next to play cos the last one was just torn up by Aku. Sanket is out in the corridor answering a call.
Sanket : [on the phone] Wo theek hai, bas Dr ne kaha he ki thodi kamzor he abhi...Theek he Naina.
At the mention of Naina's name, two heads turn his way : Daksh obv, and psycho.
Daksh is perplexed and pulls out his phone; No misd calls, no msgs from her. He looks up again.
Psycho has understood more than he has, and she stands there with a half smile; Daksh is dialling Naina...

... contd...

Edited by sweetaish - 26 October 2011 at 10:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMystique

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
i wil read it later...
lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetaish

Guys, mujse psychoAngry ka itna drama dekha nahi jata. so i'm excluding her latest, i'm-locked-in-my-room crap and going with a diff lineTongue nyway mene WU padne se pehle start kiya tha,... It's jus a sml portion btw...d solvin part has been beautifully done by luckySmile, i'm focussin more on a coupl f slapsWink nd den its only nd only dakshnaHug...

hop it turns out to b more dan jus savag satisfactn in deliverin dose well deservd slaps...wish me luck, darlins...here we go...

PART 1 :

All nite daksh has been drilled by ayi, and he's unabl 2 meet Naina, is forbidden from doing so too...And Naina has been too busy packing to give in to her emotions.She's bottled it all up as usual.
So its morning now in P-zoo and ayi is talking to psycho [she has found some excuse to be there next morning also; ayi has brought her home again], reassuring the drama queen that daksh wil talk it out with her and everything will fall in place.

Daksh is all over the place looking for Naina, and Ayi drags him downstairs...

Naina meanwhil is in her office talking to Aku, who's trying her best to convince her not to leave...

Daksh of course is in no mood to talk but is forced into the front room by his mother. Psycho is on the phone meanwhil, some distance off. Ayi leaves them there.

S : ...Shut up ayush [hisses into the phn] Mere pas abhi tumhare liye time nahi he. Tumhe me bad me dekh lungi.
She cuts the call, turns and gasps. Daksh was right behind her.
S : [flounders] Daksh...wo...me...
Phatak!! yep, slap no.1...
D : [mad as hell] tumhari himmat kaise hui mere behen ki zindagi ke sath khelne ki !!
Sonakshi is staring open mouthed, hand to cheek [yeah, its stinging, will sting more...wait up fellas..]
D : Tumhe meri zindagi tabah karne se chain nahi mila, Akruti ki bhi? Usne tumhara kya bigada?
S : [mask f innocenc] Nahi daksh wo Ayush...
D : Nahi kya? Tumne kya socha? Ki tum wahi natak phir se karogi, masumiyat ki moorti bankar kisi aur ko kosogi, ilzam kisi aur ke sar lagaogi, aur me chup chap dekhte rahunga?
Sonakshi's eyes are now wider dan saucers, and she draws in  a sharp breath. They had an audience...to more than the slap it seems...
Daksh turns back too [ah, no, not ayi; bear with me guys cos ayi rite nw psycho ko thappad nai maregi, bliv me].
It's Aku,nd mind u. she is livid.
D : [extremely worried] Akruti...
A : [draws in a deep breath, den calmly] Ha dada. Mene sun liya. [she steps 4wd] Sonakshi agar kisi ko safai de rahi he, to wo mujhe de.
Sonakshi opens her mouth again but nothing comes out. Aku steps closer to her; she doesnt need words to understand, every lie, every deceit [and fear too in the mix] is there in Sonakshi's eyes for all to see.
Akruti smiles. Not one of victory, nor malice. But a mirthless smile that she had been right all along.
Sonakshi opens her mouth again, and PHatak!! yes, yes, slap no. 2, frm Aku...
A : Mujhe mera jawab mil gaya, aur shayad tumhe bhi.
D : Akruti...
She turns, gives him a pained smile.
A : Me janti thi, dada...aur Naina sahi thi.
D : Naina...
A : Ha dada...me ap se kuch kehne ayi thi...
D : Bolo akruti...Akruti!!
                                                   Aku faints !!

... contd ...

Oh...aish..I loved it @ blue; I wasROFL imagining psycho's face nad loved dakshu's dialogueClap and aku ka slap...ek dum first class...Hug,,superb

Aish_21

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetaish

PART 2 :

Daksh holds aku; Sonakshi stares wide eyed but does nothin to help.

Daksh lifts aku and takes her to the front room sofa;

Pandemonium in P-zoo : Ayi nd Kaki go hyper, Rohini watches all this with her couldn-care-less, bored expression. Sanket nd Baba 2 rush over.

Amidst all this, Daksh's eyes seek out Naina, who's standing by herself on the stairs, anxious but unable to decide whether the inmates of P-zoo would boot her out or not if she tried to help...But then she senses his despair and hurries down.

Naina gets water, but sprinkling it doesnt revive aku. Daksh looks to her again, and she silently reassures him. Baba is somewhat calm, and suggests she might be weak. The powers that be decid 2 take Aku 2 d doc.

Daksh's car is jammed with Sanket in the front, Kaki with aku [ still out ] in the back, nd psycho forcing herself in too [ fake sympathy ]. Ayi has to stay back to take care f Rohini the invalid. Naina who's standing at the bottom-most step is totali ignored by the females...

Daksh turns around once more before getting in, and their eyes clash. There is worry in hers for aku; there is strength for him, but the pain in them...The breath leaves him. He knows something is off, something other than what he had surmised earlier...He begins to raise his hand as if to reach out, cos he knows in his gut that she needs him...Ayi nudges him towards the car door but his eyes are still locked onto Naina's; she nods, letting him know its alright, urging him to go on. Kaki calls Daksh from within and he's forced into the driver's seat, still dazed. The car starts, Ayi watches them drive off and turns. Naina is staring after the car, long gone, and with it her heart...
Ayi gives her one long look; there is nothing in Naina's eyes now; they are left curiously blank, for it was her soul that  had just been bundled into the car and sent off...
A tear rolls down, and she lets it be. Ayi walks in, oblivious to that one drop of blood, where she had given all her heart to the copious tears of a heartless play-act a mere few minutes ago...
Naina stands there on the threshold, completely lost. She has become the outsider again...

[hospital]
Aku is on drips; Doc has deemed her week due to exertion nd emotional stress. Kaki s at the bedside, Daksh has been talking to the doc and is worried. psycho is hovering about, wondering which card next to play cos the last one was just torn up by Aku. Sanket is out in the corridor answering a call.
Sanket : [on the phone] Wo theek hai, bas Dr ne kaha he ki thodi kamzor he abhi...Theek he Naina.
At the mention of Naina's name, two heads turn his way : Daksh obv, and psycho.
Daksh is perplexed and pulls out his phone; No misd calls, no msgs from her. He looks up again.
Psycho has understood more than he has, and she stands there with a half smile; Daksh is dialling Naina...

@red..OH..I loved ur expression.Clap..Tongue there aur next part mein kya hoga? psycho hash kyu rahi hain..pls usse rulado aur char aur tappad lagadoTongue

Aish_21

DakshnaFan Goldie
DakshnaFan
DakshnaFan

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Oh wow Aish u r wonderful with expressions I could really imagine the whole scene while reading... Smile
Daksh and Naina ka eye contact wow superb... Brilliant.   Smile
Aur jhappad ka to jawab hi nahi... Tongue superb sweety... Clap ... Loved Daksh's dialogue... Smile
Aage kya hai?...

Aish_21

Aish_21 Goldie
Aish_21
Aish_21

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

@lucky...

thnx jaanu...Hug

nd psycho ka half smile? witch ko lagta he she's winning...lagne do na, jitna upar jayegi,wahi se neeche giregiLOLLOL...navratri he na, burayi thinks its winning, but den dhulayi bhi bure logo ki hogi end me...LOLLOLLOL nd don wori. apne hero nd heroin Daksh nd Naina he na, not psycho nd her crap team...bas wo do thappad pehle lagva diye, i'm not al dat mad rite nwTongue emo nd romo bhi dalungi end me, fikar notSmileSmileSmile...

Edited by sweetaish - 27 September 2011 at 7:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DakshnaFanlucky.m

Aish_21 Goldie
Aish_21
Aish_21

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DakshnaFan

Oh wow Aish u r wonderful with expressions I could really imagine the whole scene while reading... Smile
Daksh and Naina ka eye contact wow superb... Brilliant.   Smile
Aur jhappad ka to jawab hi nahi... Tongue superb sweety... Clap ... Loved Daksh's dialogue... Smile
Aage kya hai?...

thanku darlinHug...

yar baki ke liye thoda tim lagega,gotta go nw, nahi to momma meri dhulai kar degiTongue...kab se comp par baithi huLOLLOL...wil get bak 2 y'all asapWink...

smilSmiles,

aish

DakshnaFan

Aish_21 Goldie
Aish_21
Aish_21

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
PART 3 :

Aku comes to after an hour or so, and asks for daksh.
Daksh, majorly worried because Naina hasnt answered any of his calls, rushes in when called.
D : Akruti...ab kaisa lag raha he?
A : Dada...me theek hu [ she tries to get up, he pushes her down gently ]...Bas ap meri bat suniye...
D : Ha, kaho...tum kya keh rahi thi mujse?
A : Naina...wo ghar chod ke ja rahi he.
D : Kya? Mene usse kaha tha ki-
A : Dada, mene bhi koshish ki thi...Wo rat bhar pack kar rahi thi, aur...
D : [ shocked ] wo mere calls nahi utha rahi he...
Aku is shocked too..."Kahi wo..."
Daksh looks torn between his need to go to her and wanting to be there for Akruti, as only he knows what blow his sister had been dealt with in the morning...
Akruti understands. "Pls dada, me theek hu, ap Naina ko mana lo...roko use..."
D : Akruti...
A : Me sambhal lungi...ap jake ao...
He stands up, undecided still.
"Jao na..." she urges him gently.

Psycho is pacing outside, fearing the worst. If Aku opens her mouth...

She sees Daksh rushing out, and runs behind him.
S : Daksh? [ekdam hi-pitched, typical psycho tone]
He doesnt stop to turn even, and keeps walking.
Sanket sees him and walks up to them.
Snkt : Chintu...?
D : Dada, Akruti ka khyal rakhna, me bas ghar jake ata hu...
Sanket nods; doc calls Sanket and he walks off.
Daksh resumes; psycho yanks him to a stop [ i kno, gussa mujhe bhi aa raha he, but wait a little... ]
S : [shrill tone again] Tum aise nahi jaa sakte Daksh.
D : [dark KP mode] ROK KE DEKHO MUJHE.
S : [as if she cant believ] Tum us Naina ke peeche-
D : [ grabs her arm and gives her a hard shake ] Meri Naina ka naam tak mat lena apni zuban se, warna...Jo mene ghar par diya, uska bacha hua bhi yahi de dunga.

Psycho gets the tear-gas ready, expression f shock nd disbelief in place. [ekdam wounded tone me] "Daksh..."

D : Shut up Sonakshi. [tightens the vice like grip; psycho squirms but he doesnt let up] Hospital he, yaha apna tamasha shuru karne ka sochna bhi mat. [murderously low tone] Tumhe andaza bhi nahi hoga ki tumhara kya haal karne ka man he mera abhi.
[oh i kno, wud hav luvd ek aur thappad in this part, but dat wud b so unlik dakshu na...dats y...]
She opens up her mouth again, and he cuts her short.
D : Aur ek bat tum kaan khol kar sun lo. [ leans in, eyes speaking murder ] Me na kabhi tumhara tha, na kabhi rahunga. Mene kisi se pyaar kiya hai, to wo Naina se he. Mujhe rokne ka, datne ka, mujh par rok jamane ka hak bhi sirf, aur sirf Naina ka he. [ pulls back ] Mujhe yaha koi natak nahi chahiye jab tak me lautu. Samjhi tum? Agar akruti ko kuch hua...[ek aur squeeze - ab to us psycho ka arm tomato red hogaya hogaLOL]

He turns to leave, jate jate ek aur dialog marta hai Daksh;
he turns one last time. "Ye mat socho ki tum abhi bach gayi...Ayush ko to me chodne wala hu nahi. Uske bad tumhari bari he."
He walks off with that.

Psycho stares into space, paralysed, worried her game is up now...

... contd...

ps : sry i hav 2 cut it up in2 sooo many parts...i'm puttin it up as i go...

Edited by sweetaish - 26 October 2011 at 10:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMystiqueDakshnaFanlucky.m

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index