India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

So what?!

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
It was a crappy script,so what? It wasnt any logic in bh's behaviour, so what?! The promo i guess it was misleading ,so what?!Do we have to stop watching? NO BIG FAT NO... Why do we think we are here,we are for thesd two wonderful people called avina,the ones who we love so much!!So for them we have to bare all this illogic storyline...Infact its our fault guys,we ask too much when is so less to offer from you know who...I know u want better for avina but life isnt everytime in pink color,has dark shades too...so we have to wait for the rainbow to come back...there is always smth in return for a faithfull patience...maybe things will get better...Dont know how many will agree with this but i just wanted to share...so what, sm time u r disapointed,nothing lasts forever...things change... This is for u too Devika...dont let it affect u dear...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NabesaRadhe101sangita10765zorinatminstcris-Shankar-lavalinafatssrilanka

meghna2 Goldie
meghna2
meghna2

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very.good luck,for your.dream ,hope.but only thing to say things wont be normal again,whatever destruction cvs wanted to do it had been done.i am very mad,upset
zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Myra you are right , we watch this show for Avinash and Rubina, our favorites,, is a beautiful story Choti bahu with good and bad things but like all good things there is an happy end, in our case is that Dev and Radhika will be together for ever and the evel will disappear for good,  we have to don't let as affect i hope soon every thing will be alright with they just sit and waitDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765instcris

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghna2

Wish you a very.good luck,for your.dream ,hope.but only thing to say things wont be normal again,whatever destruction cvs wanted to do it had been done.i am very mad,upset
Things werent normal before too,so what costs us to dream for better...
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorinatm

<font color="#9966cc">Myra you are right , we watch this show for Avinash and Rubina, our favorites,, is a beautiful story Choti bahu with good and bad things but like all good things there is an happy end, in our case is that Dev and Radhika will be together for ever and the evel will disappear for good,we have to don't let as affecti hope soon every thing will be alright with they just sit and waitDay Dreaming</font><div></div>
Agreed zorina,thats the best solution!
shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Myra I agree with you. Life do change and we adjust accordingly. There is nothing wrong with it. Even in real life it happens, so here we are watching serial its not a big deal its just a show, get used to it and enjoy it. We are dissecting it too much. Its my opinion. I enjoy the show because the two beautiful main characters how they over come all the obstacles to be together and love each other and also keep family together. 
-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I watch CB for Avina only now.
we are losing members and cvs are only at fault.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09instcris

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivamala

Myra I agree with you. Life do change and we adjust accordingly. There is nothing wrong with it. Even in real life it happens, so here we are watching serial its not a big deal its just a show, get used to it and enjoy it. We are dissecting it too much. Its my opinion. I enjoy the show because the two beautiful main characters how they over come all the obstacles to be together and love each other and also keep family together.
Yes,atleast for avina and their wonderful performance,even though the story isnt good these two work and always make a good impression!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index