Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool

Niladri today - Saturday 17th Sept

trinigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can anyone tell me what were the judges saying to niladri about his second performance on Saturday? Unfortunately we do not get subtitles for the show so we are left wondering what they are saying.  Can anyone please help me????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trinigirl

Can anyone tell me what were the judges saying to niladri about his second performance on Saturday? Unfortunately we do not get subtitles for the show so we are left wondering what they are saying.  Can anyone please help me????

trinigirl you needn't worry about what that idiot guest Ram was saying!!!!!😳
Basically he said that he didn't enjoy Niladri's performance as Niladri was only enjoying himself and soul was missing in his singing. Alka ji said that that his song selection was not good. KK supported him and acknowledged that he enjoyed his rendition.

I think this Ram guy has some personal issues with Himesh. You know when Himesh came on the show he said that he wanted berkat, roti and laxmi (emplyment) in contestants house. Ram said that peolpe talk non sense on national tv for TRPs.

I think Niladri is a great artist. He sang Pusho na kaisee mainee raat ... which is in pertaal form (composed in more than two taals with tihayees) Its Burman da's most difficult composition in Raag Ahir Bhairav. Good job Niladri beta. You are a true champion and you will be a very busy artist in future. May God bless you.   
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wht is wrong with me , I was enjoyig watcing the show whn 2 convo upset me

one ws kk reacting to Salman;s song and the feedback  and 
2nd is
Ram''s Very harsh commnts for a 11 yr old Niladari

frm the Convo  i understand both Ram and KK are friends and they both had same attitude today ,, arrogant

niladhari is a good singer he sang a pyarelalji compositon , sung by Manna deyji  , being an 11 yr old child ,so beautifully that itself says his level of music , riyaz and talent ,,
just to  hit each other  RAm was very harsh with niladhari ,, i felt it was too harsh ,, he is 11 yr old  a child , the fact he sang a tough song so well and was ok with a new compositon ,,the song itself was not a gud selection and if he (ram ) didnt like it , it is his own composiotn ,,🀣,,he hit out at niladhari sayign a good singer pays attention to the words ,,but wht words did the song have or what music πŸ˜•Sorry  i dnt like the song nor the composiotn so RAm do not agreee with your views at all

Niladhari u rock ,kid ,πŸ‘πŸΌ ,keep it up ,,, do not let it affect you ,,u are a great singer and may god bless you with  prosperity and fame πŸ€—
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IMO this is conspiracy of KK and Ram. Preplanned abuse was given
practical shape just to demoralize a great fabulous singer niladri and it is called child abuse. Ram should have no place in music industry.
Edited by ..ashu - 12 years ago
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ram going on and on about Salman being the only one who will called to the studio appeared like KK bribed him to say that. I dont have any doubt that all the kids will be in some studio or the other. At this stage, praise all and give moral support. The feedback has to be given in a positive way like Alkaji, Javed and Pyarelal ji and not get rude and harsh.
..ashu thumbnail
I am fan of KK but I knew already that just to save their own champ,
they can deceive Janta but consequences from Janta are lucid here that
all knows what was their psychology. I dislike this attitude of KK and Ram.
Except Ram, everybody was enjoying the song of Niladri which was cleared by Jay soni.

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am feeling that Ram has attitude. Nothing was missing in the neeladri's song. He did full justice to his music. what is this Ram's problem. Neeladri is a very good singer. I will not at all agree with ram and alka (she also said that the song choice was bad.) I will not agree with her also.
He truly sang very well. He was the right contestant for the Hero of the week.
milton_friedman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
looks like i am entering in a zone different from my thoughts :
i adore ram sampath and he is brilliant ...i can understand what ram said he said that  niladri danced well but he couldnt figure out words...nowdays singers think that if they on stage enjoy what they do others  would follow in pursuit ...if u enjoy go in your house and do so ...u must make others enjoy with the flavour of the song ...he gave an eg like in adnan sami lift kara de ...if adnan only did his signature step ...the song wouldnt have have what it is ...the flavour of comedy wouldnt have been clear if lyrics were well put up ...

look i m no fan of niladri singing abilities but i must complement his puchoo na kaise it was good as said by ram ...dude ram is no newcomer  ...watch out for himπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   
..ashu thumbnail
Ram is very very rude and misbehaved with a child which is not tolerable at all.It is called as child abuse. The kid is not doing anything by himself. He is doing under guidance of his guru. Before singing on stage, there is repeatedly rehearsal of the song. In rehearsal, if the song is found
perfect, then, the kid performs on stage. No parent or no guru behaves like Ram. His  rude statement was for millions of people to misguide. All others enjoyed and danced. If Ram did not enjoy the song, it is his problem. Not only problem but also, it is preplanned drama to insult a kid.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ram was extremely harsh with Niladri today and had no remorse when he saw the poor kid in tears. I couldn't believe how rude he was.