Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My Prediction about ArHi getting married! (Page 3)

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
hey Areeba! i rele like ur suggestions hun!  i think this is a perfect prediction~ i just hope they don't stretch too much of Shyam  into this whole track. i guess it will be bareable if we get promised Arhi n only ARhi scenes afterwards ( hehehe im greedy )

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiraHasan

Omg lovue it I want To HUGG U FOr such an AMAZIng post,and if this marrage track comes to life,then i want arnav 2 do this badly! Lov the post my friend!

aww, thanx for liking it sweety. here's a hug for u too!Hug and yes this way Khushi will be shown to be distraught usually cuz of Arnav and he'll fall for her completly!
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquablue17

hey Areeba! i rele like ur suggestions hun!  i think this is a perfect prediction~ i just hope they don't stretch too much of Shyam  into this whole track. i guess it will be bareable if we get promised Arhi n only ARhi scenes afterwards ( hehehe im greedy )

I know that feeling girl!! i can't get a day without IPKKND's Rabba ve & Navya's pehla pyar/muskarado na!LOLWink so in this case we all are greedy for ArHilicious scenes! so no worriesStar.

other than that, i just hope CVs donot drag Shyam's case!! he's such a pervent Angry
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Hey areeba !Hug Great prediction and i really hope sumthing like this happens. But i doubt whether ArHi marriage will take place this soon . BTW Areeba is a nice name and try to be active on this forum dear coz i loved reading your post Smile

Edited by barunroxx7 - 17 September 2011 at 8:56pm
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Hey areeba !Hug Great prediction and i really hope sumthing like this happens. But i doubt whether ArHi marriage will take place this soon . BTW Areeba is a nice name and try to be active on this forum dear coz i loved reading your post Smile

we all know that! its about a month or two away that Khush's wedding be fixed! Ermm
and thanks 4 liking my post! Big smile 
i'm pretty much active in Navya forum but don't worry, i've finally have time to be active here too!! Thumbs Up

Edited by areeba123hina - 18 September 2011 at 12:57pm
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
good thinking yaar really like if that happen...
and Khushi and Arav get to know shyaam's really face also Arnav's family members...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
all does sound good except that Arnav thinks that Kushi knows about sham being Anjali husband
smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba123hina

Hi guys, I'm Areeba and not really active in this forum. I read many topics posted about Shyam getting exposed through Khushi's arranged marriage with the SssnakeAngry
Anyway, getting to the point i have a little different prediction concerning this: 

I think Shaym will tell Anjali that he's going out of town because of some work and ask her not to go to Khushi ji's wedding in all, i know CVs will do something like that cuz if Anjali won't listen him, he'll try to ask Khushi not invite them (Which Khushi will definitely do!! yayy go Khushi Thumbs Up, aakir tou Anjali jee ne hamari kitne madad ki hai) Hopefully Akash and maybe Anjali will end up going cuz Arnav is to much angry with Khushi to go marry leaving him Cry (poor Arnav). Akash wil find out about Sssnake and call Arnav immediatly cuz he doesn't know what to do!!! Arnav hearing that his Sister future is being played by his own "jeja jee" Ouch, and that KKG is marrying him with knowing that he's married (dekh lena, yahen ho ga! ASR will get KKG wrong about all this) 
Our beloved ASR will come and try to reason with Khushi but she doesn't get anything he's saying- "aap kon hote hain huain batane wale ke humain shadi karne chahiye ya nahi" (i don't think he'll go to Sssnake and beg him! that is so not ASR type!) then ASR will be at a point that his mind will blow up! he'll see the sindoor on a thali close by and say "tum tou aise nahi mano gi" will take sindoor & place in Khushi's maang! Khushi standing shock and happy and confused at the same time! Arnav will then say "pandit jee, ye larki mujse shaadi karege, rasamein shorron kejein" 

Sssnake seeing this all will be very angry, (by very angry i mean V.V.V.angry, [poor guy lost his self-respect too]) he'll promose himself to make Khushi's life in RM hell and keep bringing mis understanding in the ArHi relationship!

* I would added the reaction by bua jee and Khushi and payal's parents but i think u all can imagine how Arnav had all of them shut up! What i'm thinking is about Nani jee's reaction towards the Sssnake and Arnav! 

Do comment and share ur views guys! :)

What about Anjali and her reaction? . 

Edited by smithasrk - 18 September 2011 at 12:36am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index