Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My Prediction about ArHi getting married!

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
  Hi guys, I'm Areeba and not really active in this forum. I read many topics posted about Shyam getting exposed through Khushi's arranged marriage with the SssnakeAngry
Anyway, getting to the point i have a little different prediction concerning this: 

I think Shaym will tell Anjali that he's going out of town because of some work and ask her not to go to Khushi ji's wedding in all, i know CVs will do something like that cuz if Anjali won't listen him, he'll try to ask Khushi not invite them (Which Khushi will definitely do!! yayy go Khushi Thumbs Up, aakir tou Anjali jee ne hamari kitne madad ki hai) Hopefully Akash and maybe Anjali will end up going cuz Arnav is to much angry with Khushi to go marry leaving him Cry (poor Arnav). Akash wil find out about Sssnake and call Arnav immediatly cuz he doesn't know what to do!!! Arnav hearing that his Sister future is being played by his own "jeja jee" Ouch, and that KKG is marrying him with knowing that he's married (dekh lena, yahen ho ga! ASR will get KKG wrong about all this) 
Our beloved ASR will come and try to reason with Khushi but she doesn't get anything he's saying- "aap kon hote hain huain batane wale ke humain shadi karne chahiye ya nahi" (i don't think he'll go to Sssnake and beg him! that is so not ASR type!) then ASR will be at a point that his mind will blow up! he'll see the sindoor on a thali close by and say "tum tou aise nahi mano gi" will take sindoor & place in Khushi's maang! Khushi standing shock and happy and confused at the same time! Arnav will then say "pandit jee, ye larki mujse shaadi karege, rasamein shorron kejein" 

Sssnake seeing this all will be very angry, (by very angry i mean V.V.V.angry, [poor guy lost his self-respect too]) he'll promose himself to make Khushi's life in RM hell and keep bringing mis understanding in the ArHi relationship!

* I would added the reaction by bua jee and Khushi and payal's parents but i think u all can imagine how Arnav had all of them shut up! What i'm thinking is about Nani jee's reaction towards the Sssnake and Arnav! 

Do comment and share ur views guys! :)

Edited by areeba123hina - 17 September 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16alishba452cute4u_22radiationArnavKhushi1996sun2011sihu-sia-Yazzy91Juicee_SushieshilparoxxlittlemoiFebruaryFlowerIshrafan11PhoenixRadarpri12desigirl_18AquaBluez17muffins2wafflespakpearl.Sad.But.True.princessunararechus

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
cum on guys, 10 views and no comments!
sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
What about Anjali and Arnav's reaction towards Shyam - - how can he continue in RM despite this?
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

What about Anjali and Arnav's reaction towards Shyam - - how can he continue in RM despite this?

good thinking, according to me either he will tell them that he'll take Anjali with him and they'll live alone (remember the last time that happen! Arnav was against it as well as Nani!) or maybe he'll threten them to leave Anjali if they don't let him stay!

Man that man is one big Sssnake!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Wow Di!!Hug My name 's Shilpa, and I think that this prediction is fantastic!!!!!Clap
I would recommend you to write like an OS based on this prediction!TongueWinkhehe (only if you would like to.. not forcing...)
Take care, Di!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Gud idea.. Nani surly happy arnav wil marry khushi.. Shyam deserve punishment.. I want anjali give it that..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilparoxx

Wow Di!!Hug My name 's Shilpa, and I think that this prediction is fantastic!!!!!Clap
I would recommend you to write like an OS based on this prediction!TongueWinkhehe (only if you would like to.. not forcing...)
Take care, Di!Hug

hey shipa, glad u liked my predictionTongue, i'm 75% sure that smthing like this will happen!Stern Smile
and i'll certainly write a OSWink and i've planned to write too but i'm on a vacation these days so its kind of hard to write. I even have my  DMG-ff pending!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45shilparoxx

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Areeba! i really like ur prediction! it is really typical SP style you know with the sindoor in the maang drama and all so it is very highly likely and then even if they do get married it's like falling in love after the marriage which would really work as they would be forced with each other...let's see what they have in store for us..cuz at the same time i am thinking that the marriage can't be so soon! 

Edited by desigirl_18 - 17 September 2011 at 7:37pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index