Sona files case of sexualabuse against SPB Charan

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Sona files police case of sexual abuse against SPB Charan!

When good friends moving around in the same gang fall out it leads to ugly situations and bizarre twists.

Item girl Sona on Wednesday at a press conference alleged that SPB Charan had tried to "sexually abuse her" at actor Vaibhav's Mankatha success party!

Sona who has always been a part of Venkat Prabhu gang consisting mainly of youngsters like Vaibhav have lodged a police complaint against SPB Charan at the Pondy Bazar police station.

The private party was held at Vaibhav's home in T.Nagar on Tuesday night where an inebriated Charan is said to have "misbehaved with her."

According to Sona, she attended the Mankatha success party thrown by Vaibhav where Venkat Prabhu and his gang of friends like Aravind and younger brother Premji were present.

After the party warmed up Charan started misbehaving with her and used foul language. Venkat Prabhu tried his best to pull her away from an inebriated Charan from assaulting her.

Next day morning, Sona held a press meet after filing a police case against Charan.

Sona broke down and said at the press meet: "While everybody was in a nice mood cracking jokes, Charan came rushing to me and tried to sexually attack me and used foul language. I want a formal public apology from him in the presence of the media."

Sona also threatened to immolate herself if Charan does not come out with a public apology. Meanwhile SPB Charan has denied the whole ugly incident.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
thanks for the news da melz.. man this is shocking... dunno what is true and what not sigh
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just saw her interview ðŸ˜²
If whatever she claims is TRUE then shame on Charan  but not to forget  this might also be a PUBLICITY stunt ..

i feel sad for SPB  coz his name will be dragged as well  and already he is in his low phase with none of his movies faring well in BO, selling his studio n all ...😭
Edited by cuty2sweety - 12 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^^I am not sure what to believe but Sona is known for her wild parties with celebrities🤔  It its indeed a PS then i really feel its so cheap but if its true..then shame on charan😳

he is married, his father is one of the respected singers around in our country:(

cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sona  tried to produce movies and then she had to back out coz she had  some financial issues ..

So maybe its a stunt ..😕

OTOH there have been rumours about Charan as well ..

so will have to wait & watch  
Edited by cuty2sweety - 12 years ago