India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 99)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Trust me, I dont wanna get in any mess myself  LOLLOLLOL Okay, then.. Anku's Cherry Creations is best :D Approve

@Ramshu: that song is like Teri Diwani by Kailash Kher.. it works ;)

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
AnkuStern Smile That was still longLOL

Swan ahan...yeah tutorials are good. You are a fast learner. I have been good, busy with life like others. I have plenty of stuff to get done before the year ends...i am soo dis-organized gahh

2012 is coming eee..
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Lol Anku, sorry babe u aint getting ur name in my title lol. However ill mention u in my abt me section hehe.

I dont wanna go college tomorrow, soo suckish lol.
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Trust me, I dont wanna get in any mess myself  LOLLOLLOL Okay, then.. Anku's Cherry Creations is best :D Approve

@Ramshu: that song is like Teri Diwani by Kailash Kher.. it works ;)

Not really...

Imagine a girl singing Tera DeewanaSilly But ahh I love that song, it would make a cute peppy song if it weren't for the intense lyricsLOL

In English, he and she is more obvious looking in songs if you get what I meanLOL So the guy should stick to singing to "she" and girl to "he"LOL

Edited by -Ramsha- - 12 October 2011 at 3:15pm
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Ramshu, sadly, I agree with you Stern Smile Even I am thinking how I typed up all that LOL But it was actually all in 5 mins. It was like blurting out whatever shit is in your mind Stern SmileLOL

World is ending in 2012... eee!

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Omg i cant wait till the end of the world lol. I dont get the point of going to college, if the world might be ending LOL.
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I am not too worried about the world ending, things need to change next year, that's itStern SmileLOL
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I read something on FB, which now has traumatised me. And if u have read, please dont talk abt it, it makes me cry.

And all i could think abt is-

'Broken as she may be, the courage she had, the pain she endured, may she find solace in the world beyond us'

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index