India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 96)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@Anku: Lol nahi yaar, thats soo cliche na. Ya u missed me lol. Btw i made a sad sig, ill show u once i get on my lappy. Lol.

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Anku I am talking about BALH to you...booo you about KTLK

Watch the first one, then the second one and than be tempted to watch the next ones which are there either waySilly

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Swanc, then how about - I Miss Anku Always Creations =D =D I Love it.. go for it =D Why are you on phone always? -_- I wanna see the siggy nowww.

Ramshu, booo you about watching all Sony shows. Sony should hire you.. you're their brand ambassador type :P Thanks for the links.. but dude, they're 27mins ke link?? I ll find my own link which isn't that long and divided in parts -__-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Gosh what is wrong with you Anku?! Having one link is better than in random parts and its good quality too. You don't have to watch everything but yeah those episodes are full of cute RaYa stuff. And btw 27 mins is like one episode, what do you expect?! 

I am a Sony watcher indeedTongueSilly
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@Anku: LOL U know i was ACTUALLY thinking abt that, i was like 'Anku's Swancy Gallery' LOL I have nooo idea why. I'm on my lappy now, my sis was on it before lol.

See:

I made a quote sig too, but i cant be asked to go find them. I made happy KaSh stuff too LOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@Ramshu: there is something called as net speed too :P My net won't really buffer that much in one go. I ll find my own links  Approve

@Swanc: Umm, dudeee! Stern Smile I LOVEEE it to the coreee. Hawww! Loveee the pix and the text. Your coloring is ekdum mast chee. It looks fabulous. I am saving and soo using soon. Open your gallery NOW. We ll even get Sahar se update that way LOL And yes, that name is perfect Approve
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Where did you go Swanc :(
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Anku ehhh that sucks...you better find linksTongueLOL

Swan makes siggies? Kab se?!Shocked

Edited by -Ramsha- - 12 October 2011 at 2:17pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index