Mare Hue #4 (Page 61)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Hey Sahar! Loll, I'm Ishita, we met here ages back. LOL

LOL I remember <3 Hi :) I love your avis you are using LOL I was staring.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thank you! Loll, yeah the scene was super adorable! LOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Rofl, surprisingly they won! I toh don't get how they managed to even reach the semis! Hah. ROFL Roflll, never the less, will support them tomorrow, though that just means they'll lose. ROFL
Eekkksss.. Cheee. I hateee the Mallya beta specially... Eww.

Roflll, 3 din mein itna kuch?! ROFL All that food talk has gotten me hungry! :X Ufff... OMG, I loveee La Piazza! Day Dreaming Has been sometime since we went there. :( And Bengali sweets toh is mindblowingly fantastic.. Chola bhatura, chaat, kulfi... <3333 Yummm...
Haww, the last time I had chuski was agesss back. Kala khatta chahiyeee... Ouch
Toh aaja waapis. Tongue

Hey Sahar! Loll, I'm Ishita, we met here ages back. LOL

I am surprised too. And god, Bhajji bhai toh is still not doing that well.. can he just go to domestic cricket and play more? Confused He needs to I-M-P-R-O-V-E!!!! :|
HAHAAA. Does ittt? Then support support support. Waise bhi, no Sachin paaji. So just let RCB win :P They played sooo amazingly yest. It was awesome to watch.
rofll.. mutual feelings :P

Kahan itna kuch. I couldn't go to La Piazza for risotto or Meridien for those panfried noodles =( Its been 3 months since I went to La Piazza tooo :( Dudee, have you tried Risotto in pink sauce over there? I alwaysss order that. LOVE it Embarrassed Bas kar.. you can still go out tom. and have it. But not me :((
Haan beta.. tu tests de diyo LOL This place needs to get 2838101038439303x betterrr. It's village compared to Del.. :X

Ages? Don't you mean some few decades? -__-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Erm you asked for surname but not middle name :P Sahar Greg Laurie Kapoor Day Dreaming Did it? I didn't know LOL I only obsess over movies before they are released Ermm I still have to watch but I usually do end up liking movies that flopped badly. Well no one seemed to be here so I never came :\ Oh I just use my magic hands ROFL Oh tests brought you back I read diwalli as dawaai IDK why LOL

I hope it doesnt get any more longer.. otherwise, I ma call you cheaterrr TongueLOL
Yes, it did.. quite badly LOLLOLLOLLOL I havent watched a Bolly movie in a longgg time. They all like same old same old Ermm
Who wasn't hereee? Well, IDK myself cuz Idk where I was LOL I think it was the same reason with me.. no1 was saying Hi or anything so I didnt say anything either LOL One of us should say Hi.. so we know we're here :P Keep your hands off of the CC ladkiii.. it's working against the CC Pinch
I take dawaai for sleeping at times Stern Smile

LOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Ishuuu, my dad won an award :D Well, 2 awards but I only got to see one bcoz the other one hadn't come till the time I was there.

Wowww, Ankuuu that's great news!!! Hug

But for what?

Thankyouuu Hug

Oh, for his services to Public of delhi. He's the Director in Chief of one of the two departments of MCD. I ll show you the award in a bit... trying to send on lappy.. its taking ages :X

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

I am surprised too. And god, Bhajji bhai toh is still not doing that well.. can he just go to domestic cricket and play more? Confused He needs to I-M-P-R-O-V-E!!!! :|
HAHAAA. Does ittt? Then support support support. Waise bhi, no Sachin paaji. So just let RCB win :P They played sooo amazingly yest. It was awesome to watch.
rofll.. mutual feelings :P

Kahan itna kuch. I couldn't go to La Piazza for risotto or Meridien for those panfried noodles =( Its been 3 months since I went to La Piazza tooo :( Dudee, have you tried Risotto in pink sauce over there? I alwaysss order that. LOVE it Embarrassed Bas kar.. you can still go out tom. and have it. But not me :((
Haan beta.. tu tests de diyo LOL This place needs to get 2838101038439303x betterrr. It's village compared to Del.. :X

Ages? Don't you mean some few decades? -__-

I don't get WHAT he's doing. :X They won thanks to Malinga in the first two matches which got them to the semis. And aaj bhi, such a close win. Bhajji toh needs to seriously stop playing for India. He's just NOT in form. :X
ROFL Ahahh, no Sachin, tabhi I'm not really into the CL. ROFL Warna ab tak I'd have been hyper. :/
But still do not want RCB winning either. :P
Nopes, haven;t tried that... Will pakka try it the next time!
Lololll, yeahh, gonna head to it tom itself. :P

Mera bas chale toh tests de bhi doon. ROFL If you're ready to flunk in them that is. ROFL
Decades nahin, centuries. Ab chalega? :/

Okay, I'm off now! Bye guys! HugHug  Gonna crash.

Whoa, Ankuu that's great!!! Amazing news! Yep wanna seee!!

Edited by aa123.80 - 08 October 2011 at 1:11pm
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Wait you ain't already calling me one :O I swear I had more but I am forgetting atm Ermm What went wrong with Mausam? I haven't seen anything either IDK why but I can't get myself to make time for them :P Yeh convos weren't flowing for some reason. Why is it working against? Psht and haww taking sleeping pills scare the shit out of me :\
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Ishu, I ll show you tom. its taking ages to transfer :X

@Sahar: your reply is coming up after a min. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index