Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 60)

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Yup, is waqt. ROFL
Yeah they're in the finals. Won today against Somerset!
How was your visit back home?

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Surname Kapoor hai Ermm inha hard nahi hai :P Erm yes it's me why the :O reaction LOL Erm well why did you come back not like you go to uni anyway ROFL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
WHAT? They did??? WOW. It was looking like it was going Somerset's way. Anyways, I am glad. But now we'll be rivals for tom. :D I am RCB fan :P Though, I dislikeee that Mallya baap and beta LOL

It was as my dad says "flying trip". :( It got cut short from 5 days to 3 days sighs.. :| But I still had LOADSSS of fun. I was all day @ Funcity playing alll the games. And I won 1399 tickets over the 3 days and redeemed them for some stuff for some kids I know. LOLZ. And I bought more dvds and EEEKS. I found Hershey's Kisses chocoates @ Landmark, Ambi mall. OMG. LOVEEE Kisses Approve
And ofcourse, all that food.. The minute I landed, I went to Baci for eggless gnocchi.. and the breads Heart
And I also selected the stones for my room and bathroom for the new house in Gurgaon. Loved the colors on the stone for bathroom.
I miss the pizza I had @ Fresc Co in Ambi mall so much =( And since, it was only 3 days I didnt even get to go to La Piazza for my risotto</3

But but but all the chaats and pao bhajji and gol gappe @ Bengali sweets = HEAVENLY. Eee! Anddd the chuski(gola) in green park.. i love rose orange wala flavor<333

I WANNA COME BACK NOW!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Surname Kapoor hai Ermm inha hard nahi hai :P Erm yes it's me why the :O reaction LOL Erm well why did you come back not like you go to uni anyway ROFL

I was talking about real wala.. not fake wala -.- But if its Kapoor, did you give dhoka to that buddha of yours? That House guy. Wasnt he your hubby as well? Tongue Mausam flopped ROFLROFLROFL
Ooh. It's because kaafi days ke baad aapke darshan hue TongueLOLLOLLOL And also, this CC moves only when you're here for some reason. WHAT kaala jaado did you do Sahar? Can't even blame Amna this time LOLLOL
Because I still have to go to give the tests :((( Ouch But I am going back on 25th for Diwaliii for 11daysss PartyPartyParty
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Ishuuu, my dad won an award :D Well, 2 awards but I only got to see one bcoz the other one hadn't come till the time I was there.
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Rofl, surprisingly they won! I toh don't get how they managed to even reach the semis! Hah. ROFL Roflll, never the less, will support them tomorrow, though that just means they'll lose. ROFL
Eekkksss.. Cheee. I hateee the Mallya beta specially... Eww.

Roflll, 3 din mein itna kuch?! ROFL All that food talk has gotten me hungry! :X Ufff... OMG, I loveee La Piazza! Day Dreaming Has been sometime since we went there. :( And Bengali sweets toh is mindblowingly fantastic.. Chola bhatura, chaat, kulfi... <3333 Yummm...
Haww, the last time I had chuski was agesss back. Kala khatta chahiyeee... Ouch
Toh aaja waapis. Tongue

Hey Sahar! Loll, I'm Ishita, we met here ages back. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Erm you asked for surname but not middle name :P Sahar Greg Laurie Kapoor Day Dreaming Did it? I didn't know LOL I only obsess over movies before they are released Ermm I still have to watch but I usually do end up liking movies that flopped badly. Well no one seemed to be here so I never came :\ Oh I just use my magic hands ROFL Oh tests brought you back I read diwalli as dawaai IDK why LOL
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Ishuuu, my dad won an award :D Well, 2 awards but I only got to see one bcoz the other one hadn't come till the time I was there.

Wowww, Ankuuu that's great news!!! Hug

But for what?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index