Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 22)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Erm you have no idea what that buddha does to my heart Blushing if only. Erm you look good but not as good as me please I am prettier Day Dreaming 

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Bye Ashu. Will comment after Tuesday ;) tc Hug

@Sahar: well, I managed to ruin my timings again -__- But, thats ok.. cause today I want to wake up lateee @ night. Since, its college on tuesday, I get ready during late night only.. since subah 6am nikalna padta hai and its not my bas ki to get up from my beauty night sleep in the morning @ 6. So, I am gonna sleep lateee and then get up late in the night :D Then, from tuesday, back to getting timing fixed... hopefully :P
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

@Sahar: well, I managed to ruin my timings again -__- But, thats ok.. cause today I want to wake up lateee @ night. Since, its college on tuesday, I get ready during late night only.. since subah 6am nikalna padta hai and its not my bas ki to get up from my beauty night sleep in the morning @ 6. So, I am gonna sleep lateee and then get up late in the night :D Then, from tuesday, back to getting timing fixed... hopefully :P

WAH teri kya logic hai ROFLROFL I bet you are going to sleep even after me :| that's just messed up :P
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Erm you have no idea what that buddha does to my heart Blushing if only. Erm you look good but not as good as me please I am prettier Day Dreaming 

Lolz. I did tell you about buddha's of my life but not in any open CC. LOLLOLLOL
I look the prettiest Approve And I look
more than the prettiest <- if that makes sense ROFL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I am going to have 2 big packets of magic masala in about 2hrs. yay.
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

^ I made a Shilpa in baarish avi from that scene but that's not why I am commenting erm OMG I love the texture Alisha's using these days if I didn't have a rule about using things only when I find them on my own I would so ask her for this one Day Dreaming
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
What the hell is magic masala? ConfusedLOL And meh no I am prettier :) Bring the snow white wala mirror :P and it would say I am fairest of all Day Dreaming or in this case prettiest of all :P
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

^ I made a Shilpa in baarish avi from that scene but that's not why I am commenting erm OMG I love the texture Alisha's using these days if I didn't have a rule about using things only when I find them on my own I would so ask her for this one Day Dreaming

Where is the aviii? I think my avi box is gonna be Saharfied all the time for a long time to come. Lol. I hate the text I gave her :|
I KNEW I KNEW I KNEWW it was bekaar but I sitll gave it :|

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index