India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 19)

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
^let me know..becus my dabba is full. and I m not gonna delete any..deleted like 15 pms..2 days ago :/

I had Cal hw..bio test this week..eng 8 pg essay due..and read the novell...chem hw :/ and some online work..

I only have to do the reading.. ;)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Ashu makes me feel like I had nothing to do :| 
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

You actually read all of that Ermm what surprises me that people actually bother with this shit :\ who doesn't know about the karnaames of actors ROFL so not worth wasting time over tbh :P Oh and reunion makes up for it a bit but then people say it isn't memorable unless you have a not so happy ending ROFL so according to that logic we are quite bechare too :( Erm normal fans I agree but define "normal" :P IDEK if you are here but I feel like being distracted hence replied :)

Ohh wait.
First I thought u were talking about all that you wrote.. I thought its not so long that I couldnt read =/ Now, I realised you were talking about the BS topic. LMAO. No, ofcourse not LOL Its already known. I just read the Akshay bit while scorlling the 2nd page LOLLOL It was ROFLOLLL.
Sorry.. come again? LOL Do you speak some other angrezi bhasha or my angrezi has become weak staying in this village. I think its def. a case of the latter LOL Sad, sad.
Define normal? :| Maybe I ll take that up some other day -__-
I am here but you shouldn't be :) LOLLOL

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by notfadedaway

^let me know..becus my dabba is full. and I m not gonna delete any..deleted like 15 pms..2 days ago :/

I had Cal hw..bio test this week..eng 8 pg essay due..and read the novell...chem hw :/ and some online work..

I only have to do the reading.. ;)

I will :D I ll save it in my Inbox after completing the reply and when you come on, I ll tell you so that you can empty your box and I ll just fwd: it Big smile
UMMM. Are you sure you don't feel like going to the Himalayas or something? :||| If I had THAT much to do, I would probably be thinking up of the excuses I come up about why I didn't do them as opposed to finishing them LOL

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
2 siggies make my sigbox look so messy =( And I don't wanna take out either =(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
^well..some of the work is due on wed..and like 1 on thurs..I was kinda bored..so I m like..why not do it? I did it all today..took small tv breaks in the middle ;)

sary - haha. then start on it ;)
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
alisha's blending is amazing :) and same goes for adu. so jealous of their work :P lol.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Oooh. Doing it that way is easier. If it's on the last moment then you're just going - damn, why why whyy I didn't start earlier D'oh Just like on exams when you study 1 day before and its night time yet SO much still left to do, you feel - why didn't I study earlier.. that time its more of CryCry than D'oh|| LOL

Ashu, post the KaSh siggy you wanted me to see na? I LOVEDDD those Sonam sigs of yours. Will go and comment on the shop on Tuesday but dude, those two were plain magic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index