ROFL

Esp. page 2 first post. God, these BW actors Silly

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Sahar, DMG is worth nothing.. like not to us KaSh and SR fans atleast and whoever else's story got messed up LOL But yea, we can be thankful for atleast getting those couples that we once upon a time loved crazily. :P

Ohh yeahh.. you know.. well, I shouldn't be saying it in open but one of these ppl we know, who knows these celebs was saying how all these celebs laugh @ the phangirls and their overzealous phangirl attitude. lol. I wish I could take the name of actor who said it specifically. Perhaps in the PM LOL

Okaaay. Byee to both of you and good luck with HW :P Byeee!<3

WELL DUH :| it's worth nothing KaJenians ko beech mein daal le :P Cos just having KaSh & SR there was enough to ruin KaJen's story too ROFL I love my AR but more in FFs and vms instead of the show itself :) Erm I have a clue as to who you are talking about actually ROFLROFL If I were them I would honestly crack my ass off at phangurls too. I mean the things they do :| dreaming about getting their jodis married Ermm DREAMING THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED themselves and etc. I at times laugh at myself too for just liking actors in general ROFL it's a stupid thing to do if you think about it in detail :P like you don't have your own life to worry about already. K Bye <3 & good thing I didn't cos I was scrapping Aish just now :$

Lolz. I guess dal hi dena chahiye cause KaJen were there for 4-5 months? And then KSG bhai kisi aur hi raha pe chal diye
ROFL And then when he came back, it was Siddhima and then ArSh during all those months and then finally one last reunion scene? But the ending makes up for it noo? LOL
Nono. This person I am talking about isn't on I-F LOL Truee but they shouldn't laugh at the normal fans right? Afterall, fans is what makes them or breaks them.

Lolz. Okaaay. Byeee!<33

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
You actually read all of that Ermm what surprises me that people actually bother with this shit :\ who doesn't know about the karnaames of actors ROFL so not worth wasting time over tbh :P Oh and reunion makes up for it a bit but then people say it isn't memorable unless you have a not so happy ending ROFL so according to that logic we are quite bechare too :( Erm normal fans I agree but define "normal" :P IDEK if you are here but I feel like being distracted hence replied :)
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
ALMOST DONE WITH MY HW! :OO

omg.
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
^ HAVENT EVEN STARTED!

omg. ROFL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Sahar baby, you need to do your HW. LOL.

HELLO ASHU!!!!!! Guess WHAT!!! My PM box is fulll finally Party
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
^Congrats love ;) how do ya feel? ;p

sary - GET STARTED ON IT :P
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I feel like I am on top of the world. Nomore PMs. OMG. YES  Dancing
I shall reply to yours on tuesday night. College on tuesday =( So, I am gonna be dead tomorrow all day LOL

What HW did you have?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index