Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 16)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Yeh I always end up liking SA in her MIA phase weird Ermm Anyway yeh I agree 2011 went by too fast :P

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

IF won't go away...it seems impossible now considering how people addicted people are to it. Swan was suppose to go no? She didn't go?!LOL

Gahh you are on with your hate in the PMs aswellWacko
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Tujhse kammm Sleepy
But we're talking about the main couples.. If YuNa SidNa and others were main couples you sure as well know what would have happened
ROFL Iske scenes kam hain, uske zyada.. iske zyada, uske kam ROFLROFL LMAO. O god some here.. some Essay fans like me and others tolerate Ka part of KaSh too bcoz of Sh. Poor Ka.. he got a lot of fame but the hate that came along, for a lot of legit reasons and then some ainvaying reasons ROFL IDK whether I want his kind of fame or not ROFL
ROFL
lolzz. No, I meant like those forum fights and all Sleepy

Oh true the sidey couples don't count really ROFL See if I hated Ka as much as you guys I would never tolerate him even if I liked the girl with him Ermm if I hate someone I rather not see his/her face at all but to each his/her own :D I would want his fame but not what is in store for him in future :P It's going to be rough year for him ahead WEEE! Oh forum fights IDEK about them anymore :| YEYY kum likha
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Writing long is good...stop making Vijay more moneyROFL

I officially think IF has no dhang ke mods left...
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

IF won't go away...it seems impossible now considering how people addicted people are to it. Swan was suppose to go no? She didn't go?!LOL

Gahh you are on with your hate in the PMs aswellWacko

Go where? =/ From I-F? She just comes on this CC and avi. section I think.

Ogod. Give me a HUGE break. Idk why you always think like that O.o I just have fun talks with my friends from SR CC. That's all. Mehh. Pinch You anyways lecture on any and everything hence it was a general comment. Wacko
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Anku and you want chutkara from those "fun talks? Btw it is messy to chat on IF PMs indeed thoughLOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Oh true the sidey couples don't count really ROFL See if I hated Ka as much as you guys I would never tolerate him even if I liked the girl with him Ermm if I hate someone I rather not see his/her face at all but to each his/her own :D I would want his fame but not what is in store for him in future :P It's going to be rough year for him ahead WEEE! Oh forum fights IDEK about them anymore :| YEYY kum likha

But we hate Ka, the person.. not the actor LOL He acts good and hence, he is tolerable in shows LOL
Anyways, who even watches dmg scenes now? They get boring and sad :P :P
I dont want his fame :| oboy. The hate that comes with is too much to handle LOL
Maine aur bhi kum Tongue

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Anku and you want chutkara from those "fun talks? Btw it is messy to chat on IF PMs indeed thoughLOL

U bet cause, u get 1 PM and then you reply and they reply back and you reply back and it starts getting longer than how much Sahar writes here Silly
I don't mind FB msgs. IF PMs just plain suck.
Sleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index