Mare Hue #4 (Page 151)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by -Sary-

@ HotMess - Yeh Gia got pissed off at me when I texted her things against Chuck Ermm he ain't even that of a big deal please :S and that hairy chest turns me off anyway Dair are good IDK why people don't see it :| I only watched Dair so I have no idea about other characters.

Dude when Chuck was "crying" it looked so WRONG. Idk if you watched it.. but his acting abilities to cry aren't that great. I feel sorry for him, and I get they love each other but I don't he's right for Blair like Dan is. He has cheated on her, he HIT her, he chose his company over Blair (almost getting Blair to sleep with his uncle, but thank goodness his uncle didn't wanna sleep with her) and he always gets drunk and does stupid shit, and whines like a child when something goes wrong. Dan on the other hand... "You'll still have me." Day Dreaming Wow, I sound like a Dair shipper, Gia will kill me.

I loved that scene Day Dreaming "you'll still have me" awwwies :$ and no I didn't see but IDK I just don't see Chair being right for each other they are pretty overrated imo. Now go study :P

aquarian101 Groupbie
aquarian101
aquarian101

Arre i did complain but I don't even come on here much to keep up with it  ROFL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

I am making the CC again?? -__-

@Shilpu: Aaj match haiii.. eee!

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Oh and give this CC its name back, it seems too full to be "Mare Hue" nowLOL

You are the CC maker, you should be happy to make another oneLOL

Edited by -Ramsha- - 16 October 2011 at 4:18pm
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

A B grade movie isn't what I am looking forward to Ermm And DMG part 2 was more of a very useless cameo type of a thing. Not that I mind we got some KaSh scenes LOL but like you said the story had well no story Confused Is se acha toh I did remember her for what she did in DMG Part I and forget she did something after that =/

You are clever LOL you listed all the points that I can't disagree to so I guess you are right Aakanksha ji :P
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
What is a B-grade film?!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

aquarian101 Groupbie
aquarian101
aquarian101

yeahh Anku! Wish we had some Tests in India too so we could get back our first position.. but we did go ahead of them in ODI rankings after the first game right?
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Originally posted by aquarian101

Arre i did complain but I don't even come on here much to keep up with it  ROFL

SleepySleepySleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index