Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 140)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Who is KT?

@Sahar: thats bcoz both the shows are by the same PH and basically, Indian TV is out of new scenes and they show the same thing - dupattas, falls, eye locks bla bla just with different couples
ROFL Not that I won't watch if there is some nice couple :P :P :P LOLZZ. But, thoda sa different karna won't hurt them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

HAHAHA Black Swan. I love Natalie Portman and I love Mila Kunis, but that movie was naaasty.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Awww that hug is cute...no idea on Maaneet having a similar one. My brain is too pukao right now to think too lolz.

KT is handsome but none of his pairings interest me anymore...i loved him with Parneet though hehe. But yeah the main point, i can't watch too many shows at once now lolz
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

LOL the Sheila ki Jawaani one ALWAYS made me laugh. Too narcissistic and *ahem* too touchy with yourself is Ermm

"Because if you don't wanna have sex with you, why the hell would Colin?" (in this case whoever Sheila's singing to) ROFL your comment reminded me of that line. 
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
KT = Karan Tacker. :$

The show has two couples and I like them both so far. Big smile
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Screw Black Swan...never heard of it lolz

I remember Barbie Swan LakeDay Dreaming It had a Hindi version and it was soo cute lolz
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Originally posted by HotMess

LOL the Sheila ki Jawaani one ALWAYS made me laugh. Too narcissistic and *ahem* too touchy with yourself is Ermm

"Because if you don't wanna have sex with you, why the hell would Colin?" (in this case whoever Sheila's singing to) ROFL your comment reminded me of that line. 

ROFLROFL
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
OMG that MV was cute Ramsha :| Niddhi is adorable LOL Ashu dude is sarooo but that was expected LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index