India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 14)

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Well if falling in love in  thirties and fourties is a good story for you than you should watch it sometimesSillyBut all in all, you would only get addicted if you know the characters. I have been watching it since Day 1 hence enjoy the lead pair more aswell. CMG never had a proper storyline but we still tuned in gahh. I mostly watch it for Ram-Priya/Ram-Sakshi otherwise others are awein with Ekta-giri attached to them.

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Yeh I felt bad :P I am too nice to ditch nice people LOL Ern tge reason why I am being so random is cos I am thinking about the hw I didnt do Ermm and it's eating me up now ROFL anyway YES some of them are really phangirls and so are SA fans and I wanna say JW but I will say KaJen more than JW fans and of course KW fans :P Phangirls make me not like the actors if that makes sense :P This might seem random but I feel like this is related but erm if you like obsess over an actor in front of me too much I will start hating him/her and vice verse if you hate on someone too much in front of me I will start loving them ROFL of course I am talking about extreme love and hate :P IDK if this was random I swear I had a point :\ Last line I am with you on that =) my pyar only comes if there is some progress on their career front or prettiness ROFL 

Tu bahut lambe lambe replies likhe che ladki :(
Please go do your HW. It's messing your brain :(
Why didn't you just say CMG phangirls? Would have saved you all that writing
ROFLROFL LOLL. How come not JW but KaJen? It's the same thing? LOL Anyways, all mad ppl are the same ROFLROFL I am glad I am out of that jhanjhat ROFL
And yes, that makes total sense. All the defending your fav. by quoting everyone if they're saying something not pro-your fav. and giving explanations is the MOST annoying. Pinch The second point isn't random either LOL That's correct as well. Too much of a celeb makes you anti-that-celeb LOLLOL Prettiness? RANDOM. RANDOMMM
ROFL
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
There is way too less of SA...its soo IRRITATING!Stern SmileLOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Anku lol she might have not got time to PM anyone. Just be happy your request is there...that update made me tempted to request something but I hardly know what I want in terms of siggies either way, I just use random stuff I end up liking around or have a fever of.

You are a fail...no PMs is dangerous. Empty it. I seriously don't get how PMs can be annoying...i like my dabba fullLOL

How is it dangerous? ROFL The word reminded me of Michael Jackson's song dangerous ROFL Well, you would know if you get shop updates 24/7 even though you don't want them and already told the person. And then endless PMs about this topic or that topic, about interviews coming out of celebs bla bla bla It just carries on Wacko
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Well if falling in love in  thirties and fourties is a good story for you than you should watch it sometimesSillyBut all in all, you would only get addicted if you know the characters. I have been watching it since Day 1 hence enjoy the lead pair more aswell. CMG never had a proper storyline but we still tuned in gahh. I mostly watch it for Ram-Priya/Ram-Sakshi otherwise others are awein with Ekta-giri attached to them.

I like Ram and Priya seems really poised so yeh to me it sounds like a good show.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

There is way too less of SA...its soo IRRITATING!Stern SmileLOL

How many times do I tell ya all huh? She retired 3 years ago ROFLROFLROFL
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

I still get update PMs but yeah less and I don't up commenting ehh

I wish cleaning up IF's inbox was easier...i still have LOTs of CMG stuff.

It is DANGEROUS because no PMs means no GOSSIP which you apparently LOWEEE at IFTongueLOL And yeah no contact with friends who are on IF but not on FBLOL

Edited by -Ramsha- - 18 September 2011 at 5:24pm
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Tu bahut lambe lambe replies likhe che ladki :(
Please go do your HW. It's messing your brain :(
Why didn't you just say CMG phangirls? Would have saved you all that writing
ROFLROFL LOLL. How come not JW but KaJen? It's the same thing? LOL Anyways, all mad ppl are the same ROFLROFL I am glad I am out of that jhanjhat ROFL
And yes, that makes total sense. All the defending your fav. by quoting everyone if they're saying something not pro-your fav. and giving explanations is the MOST annoying. Pinch The second point isn't random either LOL That's correct as well. Too much of a celeb makes you anti-that-celeb LOLLOL Prettiness? RANDOM. RANDOMMM
ROFL

Tu bhi likhti hai ErmmROFL It really is see I can't handle being careless :S Well some CMG phans are nice like YuNa and SidNa Ermm and AA and RM you know psht! Well it's not same thing like some people tolerate KaJen cos of JW only and I have yet to see those kind of fans get too aggressive or possessive so yeh. Apparently you ain't cos you keep getting pms :P I am glad that made sense :D too much of anyone is bad :P Erm prettiness isn't random I am VERY superficial :P so for me prettiness plays a HUGE factor in the whole whether you are good enough for me to pay attention to you ROFL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index