Mare Hue #4 (Page 138)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

How my dil is big enough to fit a bus in ErmmROFL

Ok those songs are ROFL LOL

Oooh. Umm, well, you're a nice person with a big heart toh it was an ainvayin random line but basica meaning tha nice person with big heart LOLLOLLOL :PPP

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
OMG that Choli Ke Peecha oneROFLROFL

Yeah I know what you mean Sahar lolz...gosh I wonder how people move to different places even for vacations. It must be so tiring hehe.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I don't understand those songs ka meaning and Ramsha does? LOL
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Oh and Sahar reag pg.129...my reply to your KTLK question hehe.

Anku are you saying you don't get the double meanings of the songs?!Stern SmileROFL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Oh and Sahar reag pg.129...my reply to your KTLK question hehe.

Anku are you saying you don't get the double meanings of the songs?!Stern SmileROFL

Yeah, not of some of them LOL I just saw the first 2 pages though. Whats the Sheila ki jawani one mean? =/

LOL
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Oooh. Umm, well, you're a nice person with a big heart toh it was an ainvayin random line but basica meaning tha nice person with big heart LOLLOLLOL :PPP

OHHH compliment tha? Tumse kum hi milte hain na so I didn't understand :P LOL

Yeah I know what you mean Sahar lolz...gosh I wonder how people move to different places even for vacations. It must be so tiring hehe.

I can move as long as it's within US but ask me to move to different countries I would be a lost puppy LOL

Well you have to start it atleast to even ditch either way you know but I will still say you ditched since you did see promosTongueLOL I have no idea on KT's show except that he looks pretty fine with Krystle. Its good, the first week was pretty fast, this week was fast too except the last hour episode which seemed draggish. You should still watch, i am hoping its gonna get better onlyEmbarrassedLOL 

Oh and Ashutosh-Nidhi scenes are pretty nice and hoping they go slow with it like they are currently and not rush the lowee..

OMG Biryani, i want some. See ya

ROFL I am not going to ditch them at least not before I try them LOL ROFL The girl Krystle don't look bad I am not even sure who she is LOL but she don't look bad with KT :) so yeah I am going to give it a try. His name's so long but yeh I HATE when the "falling in love" phase is rushed it looks too unnatural :\ 
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Anku why do you watch Geo, discovery channels?!Ermm
OMG a topper in your class is 73%?! Seriously Anku what is your college? I am here trying for 80s or even 90s in just high schoolSilly And additional attendence marks? Which school/college does that?!Stern SmileSilly
I am done with Bolly movies but the music is just too awesome to ignore though they might be copied. But yeah Bollywood is a plain time-pass.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

[QUOTE=x.Anku.x]

OHHH compliment tha? Tumse kum hi milte hain na so I didn't understand :P LOL

Nahi, main toh mazak kari thi :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index