Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 127)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
so effing annoyinggg... im looking for haircuts to get on google and for long hair they have hair up to 2in past shoulders! :S my hair is near my elbows :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

anku-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

@anks: taali do haanth se bajti hai.. i know people can be uptight about their favs but i dont know about others but you are ghar ki ladki so i can vouch for what you do and say... i can understand wehre some people might find offense in your talks but if you think you are right in your place then dont worry about the rest..agar ek pal ke liye you think this might be mean or whatever then you probably are wrong... anywyas, mast rahe, bindaas...

Lol. I can see you find me wrong too with my talks isliye I am saying na ki since it's not just 1/2 ppl but a lot so problem mere saath hi hogi LOL Not that I mind. Like I said, as long as I know I DO apologise not after 2/3 days but immediately after realising I hurt someone yet they ignore that, then I really can't help it.

I didnt get teri second last wali line but I got your last ki line. I am mast mast. As you say and I believe in it too, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we should accept that :)

And like Sahar says, just move on from the person's way and it's all good. Woh bhi khush, hum bhi khush :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedawaysoundsofcedar

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Whats up?!Tongue

I just had cakeLOL

And wow I see three un-siggyfied siggy boxes now...i need to find decent icons too but they all don't go with my moodSilly

notfadedaway

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

what i meant was like if your doing something and you feel for the smallest instant that this may be wrong then it probably is in the most part wrong.. im not saying you're hamesha wrong but i can see when you post that a toofan will follow lol..this isnt saying that im against you but just pointing it out how it is..and i agree...stay away from otherppls paths aur tum khush aur voh bhi khush

notfadedaway

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Whats up?!Tongue

I just had cakeLOL

And wow I see three un-siggyfied siggy boxes now...i need to find decent icons too but they all don't go with my moodSilly

CAKKEEE...!! i had a small slice of vanilla cake thsi morning but now its done :(

haha..blame sahar..she got me hooked in using icons only, and now im obsessed... siggys have bcome overrated for me rofll

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove-soundsofcedarnotfadedaway

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

jitna sochchoge..itna dimaag karaab hoga :P

anku - DUDE! SHU is online..be happy! :P lol..u get to see me online once in a blue moon ;)
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZhQOvvV45w

^ Anku needs to listen to this and fk the world LOL

Hi Ramsha =)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index