India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 113)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
8 weeks? :O 2 months? Well, they will pass soonn =D Good luck with the Cal trip.. mujhe toh home jaane ko hi mil jaaye, it's more than enough LOL Delhi is Heaven for me till the time I am in this Pune :P Can't wait to go to Funcity againnn and pizza from Fresc Co Day Dreaming :(

Yeah Swanc, holiday in village is so awesome, na Ermm You had a day off today? Wasn't it an off for Friday? Oh waitt, just as I was typing, I just realised its Friday today LOL You're nervous about shop opening? SWANC!!!! ROFL You want me to send out PMs separately stating - Please Enter but Don't bite? ROFL Aur kuch kya.. my life is same shit everyday in village.. will tell you after I am back to Delhi.. new stuff everyday Embarrassed

DIWALI. Can't wait for DIWALIII Party

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Pooja M. in BB5 has lost it  ROFL
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
arreyy haan yaarr...diwali is coming! how could i forget!! yuummm... deffo gonna stack up and make lots, anks u going back to delhi for diwali?
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yes ofcourse Jhan. Can't wait for decorating and all the crackers and the food and ofcourse the puja...
Dad gets SSSOOO many crackers every year.. and you know there is like become a ritual in our colony.. we have been doing it for 10+ years now hence its like a ritual :P At the end, after everyone has lit the crackers and all, in the end, our family puts a 10,000 ki ladi on the road from one end and its big enough that it goes across till the middle of the road.. and then we lit it and it's awesome =D All the lane wale neighbours wait for it also Embarrassed I just can't wait. I bought REALLY beautiful diyas. They were just GORGEOUS.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
whats a ladi? thats sounds damn exciting..yahan pe we have crackers off in the temples along w/ dance functions there ..we light phuljadhis/diyas at home though... i like making kajal out of diyas..its thebest kind! ooo..and making puris, ghujiyas, meethi puri, gulab jamuns, kachoidis eekkss :P
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Here is a small example Jhan, I hope you understand.. hehe

On YT, at the very start, this is how it sounds when it goes off:

I am very scared of crackers. I can't even take the phuljadhis in my hand LOL But I made videos last year for Irum.. I will share with you guys if you want. Kajal out of diyas? As in kajal that we put on eyes right? Wow, never heard of it but sounds awesome.

Eee. All that food Day Dreaming Diwali and Holi are amongst the best festivals for suree  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Gosh, once my servant lit the rocket wala cracker in the wrong way and it ended up in our neighbour's house LOLLOLLOL Scary and unsafe but the idiot didn't use the bottle or the brick thats why it happened.

And I hate one of these neighbours bcoz you know they are SOOO dumb they live on the 3rd floor and they lit the ladi(single ones) and throw it off from their balcony AngryAngryAngry >.<

Ohh and there are other funny incidents where you're trying to stop the car and people walking from one end of the road by shouting and they're on the other end saying WHAT WHAT ROFL Last year, there was one of such funny incidents, it was hilarious LOLLOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Here's the 10,000 wali ladi if anyone wants to see :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLbXaG_M7G4&feature=related

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index