Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 111)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
whats a ladi? thats sounds damn exciting..yahan pe we have crackers off in the temples along w/ dance functions there ..we light phuljadhis/diyas at home though... i like making kajal out of diyas..its thebest kind! ooo..and making puris, ghujiyas, meethi puri, gulab jamuns, kachoidis eekkss :P

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Here is a small example Jhan, I hope you understand.. hehe

On YT, at the very start, this is how it sounds when it goes off:

I am very scared of crackers. I can't even take the phuljadhis in my hand LOL But I made videos last year for Irum.. I will share with you guys if you want. Kajal out of diyas? As in kajal that we put on eyes right? Wow, never heard of it but sounds awesome.

Eee. All that food Day Dreaming Diwali and Holi are amongst the best festivals for suree  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Gosh, once my servant lit the rocket wala cracker in the wrong way and it ended up in our neighbour's house LOLLOLLOL Scary and unsafe but the idiot didn't use the bottle or the brick thats why it happened.

And I hate one of these neighbours bcoz you know they are SOOO dumb they live on the 3rd floor and they lit the ladi(single ones) and throw it off from their balcony AngryAngryAngry >.<

Ohh and there are other funny incidents where you're trying to stop the car and people walking from one end of the road by shouting and they're on the other end saying WHAT WHAT ROFL Last year, there was one of such funny incidents, it was hilarious LOLLOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Here's the 10,000 wali ladi if anyone wants to see :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLbXaG_M7G4&feature=related
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
DUDE I OWN HOLI!! when my mom was alive we'd be the msot excited for it..my dad and sisters are more the 'puja' okay thats it stuff but i like going all otu for toyhaars lol

yeahh okay i know what that is, i didnt knwo it was called a ladi though rofll..and 10,000.thats damn cool !! u should make a video of it this diwali!
yeah u can make kajal, the one u put in ur eyes out of diyas..you just need alot of patience adn some copper basing/cover and some almond oil.. it ocmes out so dark! tis better than the store bought ones..
the best store bought kajal ive had as 'hashmi' brand.. varna i bought that colossal kajal and it was so bad! it was like light eyeliner and so dry..! not liek kajal at alll.. ugh :X
i'll share pics w/ u after diwali..we dont have a big home mandir but i like to decorate it anyways

anku-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Be back after sometime Jhan. Food.

Hug

desigrl05

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
shittt that vid of the 10000 ladi one is crazzy!! i like crackers but yeah i get scared fi they come too close esp when kids are sometimes reckless with them :S.. we went to india one time during dasshera back in 98 and by god they made such a big ravan and burned him w/ all the crackers inside..me andmy cousins were near the place wehre the ravan was and we didnt know crackers were abotu to burst and when they did we cornered ourselves on the balcony's edge and we couldn't get back inside as the door was near the ravan and balcony was gated :S hell scary

anku-

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index