Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 110)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Ok Aakanksha ji :P I am leaving for uni :) Good night <3 post the vm btw I will watch it still!

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

WEEE I chose to wear red =) I love this line "I don't know if I will make it but watch how good I will fake it"

I was going to add in the last post that Sahar, wear red/pink. It's freaky how you mentioned what you're wearing Stern Smile Well, not freaky :P but how Reeno says - Sahar and Anku are same Stern SmileLOL
Lolz. I am hearing it for the first time and I need to start practising it LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

KANK is my favorite movie LOL no surprises there :P I used to fly a lot ab nahi Ermm I REALLY WANT TO apply for this thing where I get to go to Germany for a summer free of cost :( I have to wait till next summer though *sighs* then I will get to ride planes again :D

LOLLL. No surprises you bet ROFL :P After 1 and a half year, main bhi nahi. I am sick of planes and flights Sleepy I am taking 2 flights every month
Sleepy Your going to Germany? My sister lives there. I used to go there alone a lot when I was younger LOL LOVED going to Phantasialand Embarrassed And all those rides.. eee. They were sooo much fun. Next summer should be here soon. 2011 passed by SO fast. Stern Smile Good luck with the 'thing' LOL :D

soundsofcedar

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Ok Aakanksha ji :P I am leaving for uni :) Good night <3 post the vm btw I will watch it still!

Ok Sahar ji :P Have fun :P I posted it, hope you like it :) Night night or afternoon to you I think? hehe.. byee! Hug
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
ROFL I forgot what I wanted to say ok I was going to give an example as to how true that statement is :) surname Khan hai it ain't raaz you can write it :P Erm nerds are allowed to breakdown you know Ermm not like crying wala but just I wanted to jump in the lake and become an angel ROFL Erm I do study like a day or two before but I do take good notes and attend class :P 

Friends ROFL I am sure there will always be enough crazies to be your friends and the ones that left were just not meant to stick around cos all they will do is make your life more complicated. (I actually believe that not only for other people but for myself too ...I do sometimes get the heck out of people's way cos I know it's just not meant to be :D) ROFL ROFL ROFL OH UNBIASNESS towards DMG is never good beta ROFL cos the fans are crazies and won't approve of it :) I admit a lot of things about my kameenas but now I just stopped saying them openly it's not worth it as long as I am sure of my opinion ...eff the rest :P

OMG that song is actually good :| I think I will get the audio out of this vm :P and put it on my ipod and I hate how the AR KaSh scenes in the vm make me sad about them altogether since I can relate to those scenes ROFL

PS it's 6:09 pm here so evening kay I am out or else I won't be able to get my ice cream :(

anku-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Do give me the audio tooo  Embarrassed We'll talk later then.. enjoy the ice cream!!! Take care byee!Hug
aquarian101 Groupbie
aquarian101
aquarian101

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Sorry about rushing off earlier.. had to do some boring things -_-
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
i think i might pull an all nighter :S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index